Alternative sharing sites for loli/shota content

Korean sites are a little better if the administrator has a little control over the submissions, like EroScripts here. However, this is not the case with Korean sites.
If scripts and videos continue to be reprinted without permission, the creators will lose motivation and stop posting.
Then we won’t be able to enjoy the videos. That would be a complete disaster.

I believe arca.live has a “list of no-reprint authors”. You should apply there if you don’t want people posting your content.

The debate on piracy and its morality is just another bottomless pit. I wouldn’t want to go down there after just pulling myself from the loli one.

I would however recommend Fantia-based creators to find alternative ways to distribute their work, for that the platform has made the global portion of their fans increasingly difficult to support them. This includes, but is not limited to IP-banning the entire European continent without official statement.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. This site is visited by many other fantia creators, so I think this post will be useful.

I can help set up users that are interested. Shoot me a DM.

I would not recommend arca.live to any non-korean speaker due to the unique and hidden passwords each script category has. ATF is a much easier option for most people, just sign up and that’s it.

I’ve even created a script “download” template here, it needs a little bit more work so feel free to add more details/edits somewhere.

5 Likes

I mean maybe im just stupid, but what rovovi is saying i think is true. Went there to see what kind of script they had, and found a few i wanted to grab and didnt have a clue how to get them.

putting this here since people following this thread might be interested. An archive
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/loli-shota-mega-archive/175884

4 Likes

Become a Sensei

6 Likes

So is the consensus that ATF is the move?

3 Likes

yeah i have to use an AMEX card now… so i feel that.

yuppers!

Honestly the community on ATF is great, people are generally very polite. It seems to carry a stigma but that’s just super overblown by people who’ve never been on there.
If you want lolisho content from somewhere that refuses to bow down to censorship than it’s really the only place to go.

4 Likes

Ive had an account for years cause i used to use pomf to stream randomly when i got sick of twatch. Just never used it. I may start scripting stuff on the boru ¯\(ツ)

1 Like

Made 4 scripts and posted them to ATF, you can check them out with a free forum account; So far there are 13 uploads.

Update: Added 4 more :supervillain:

4 Likes

rovovi has overtaken the ATF funscripts page with many uploads… beware of the :yo-yo:, :ninja:, :pray:

2 Likes

3 Likes

dare i ask what YoYo Ninja Pray means?

find the yo-yo here

1 Like

Anyone know if Zipling still does content? Or where to find their active site? They make great videos

Yes, Zipling does still upload content, on Subscribestar, but the most important thing is that the old content is not available over his subscription sites, and they also won’t reply when you ask for them. But you will be able to find it by searching on f95zone