Auto PMV Generator V4.3

That’s my understanding as well. The program works great for downloading videos from tube sites (not all but a few) and if you download a bunch, it could flag their system or even your ISP for it and block your IP for illegal downloading. Using a VPN will in essence prevent that. If I download one or two videos, I usually don’t start my VPN but if I have a bunch I’m going to download, I turn it on just to be safe. Can never know what is happening in the background of these sites and ISPs.

Thanks for the feedback! Now I understand. I read over this part of the description…the picture of the user interface is overwhelming :grimacing: Was not aware that the tool downloads videos as well. I guess I’ll look into it in more details.

Hi all!

I’m the maker of the AutoPMVs tool and have just released a new version here:
Auto PMV Generator 4.3

I only just discovered this site so would be interested to know what you guys think and what improvements you’d request!

See some samples of it in action below:
Reyna Dela Cruz PMV - Legends Never Die - Against The Current - AutoPMVs

Tiffany Tatum PMV - Love It If We Made It - The 1975 - AutoPMVs

Abella Danger PMV - Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen - AutoPMVs

Party PMV - He Like That - Fifth Harmony - AutoPMVs.mp4

4 Likes

Oh welcome! Really love your tool! Hope its ok to keep this topic open. Just really wanted to share your work here on the site i think its a great way to make pmvs once you tweak the settings.

Yeah, that’s fine! I’m happy the more publicity it gets!

I initially made it for myself as I wanted a fast way to make PMVs that I like (there’s a shortage of a range of music types that I wanted and scene content that can be hard to come by) and it just evolved from there.

The biggest addition in the last year or two has been the classifier which goes through the frames of the video and determines what type of content it is and then groups it accordingly when making the PMV. Other editors I’ve seen just chop the video up randomly (which is how I started to be fair!) but the classifier makes the PMVs much better!

1 Like

You should also check out Beats2Fun (Funscript tools / PMV Generator). The person was inspired by this project to make a similar program with scripting capabilities. Still pretty early in devlopment but very promising.

1 Like

So glad you finally found us! :wave: I actually just referenced your software over in this thread.

From what I hear, your software seems like it has potential for making good poppers edits. :thinking: While it would be nice to use software to auto generate a brand new poppers pmv, it would be most useful if it could actually keep the pmv intact aside from the audio and visual poppers cues. This way you don’t lose anything when there are scripts that are scripted to action or any kind of visual information. This would also be important for creating cock hero poppers edits or even non-pmv vids.

I would just love it if there was any way to incorporate this functionality. It would essentially allow someone to automatically double their library. Personally while I like pmvs, I don’t watch them very often… unless I’ve got poppers, and then all I want are pmvs. :laughing:

Hello,
how long does it take a MakePMV with 20 videos that have about 1 hour playing time?
how long is the AutoPMV?
THX

It really depends on how powerful the computer is and the settings you put for the application. If your using the classifier it will take alot longer to produce a video. It also dends how long a song you are feeding into the program.

ty. Hm need better PC :blush:

Your PMV will be the length of the song you choose. Classifying the videos is what takes the longest however, once they are classified, it goes quicker the next time if you use the same videos. I have a 10 year old AMD Athlon XP with 8G of DDR2 RAM with GTX 750 video card, non-classify vids take it about 30 minutes. Classify can take hours depending on length and quantity of videos.

The original author is apparently open to collaborations now on the software, updated post with his message from reddit.

anyone have good profile settings they’d be willing to share? Only been messing with the program for a day now, but the videos I’ve made with the default settings seem to just jump around and not have a cohesive “feel” to them just yet.

Also curious if there is a max video limit if you select a root folder to create from? Seems like it’s only using ~5 or so of the videos I have within a folder?

Thanks for any help!

There is a new version (5.0) out now. Give it a try. It has a little bit of a new look to it. As far as profiles, from what I have seen and create, it really depends on the song you’re using. You need to change one setting at a time, run it and see what happens. You can check out a few I made on my SpankBang profile. Each all had different settings. I start with default and adjust from there. I think there was a 120 video limit but he might have fixed that issue. It really comes down to your computer though and if you’re classifying them or not. Classifying takes a lot more horsepower so to speak so with that, all the videos on my profile are unclassified. Once a video is classified though, it goes quicker as the info is stored in a database. Hope this helps and happy creating.

1 Like

Just curious if this has been shut down/discontinued. I noticed the Reditt was shut down.

Seems to be a promising app. It worked once for me before it started saying the image program (can’t remember the name off hand now) isn’t installed, which it obviously is or I wouldn’t have been able to make the first PMV. Guess I’ll try to find the original download again in case something is corrupt in mine

I managed to get it to work as of about 3 weeks ago. The main thing is just making sure you have FFMPEG working properly.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/strawberry-heart-mira-octokuro-pmv/100422

Oh wow i didnt even notice, unless he comes back i guess this is all we are getting

Yeah I did a clean install of the generator and that seems to have fixed it for now. Since there isn’t anything to install, that just means downloadinf the generator again lol. I think it messed something up in it’s own files and that fixed it.

That’s some cool stuff on the post you linked to! I’m gonna have to check those other things out as I get more into things.

all the links lead to nowhere. Is it possible someone can let me try to download the updated version. all links lead to 404 pages

oh my hold on I think I have the most updated install on here give me a moment