Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

chp_logo

Long time lurker here finally making a contribution to the community, hope ya enjoy it. So this is a first for me in many different aspects. This is my first ever release of any software I’ve worked on, first time using Mega for file hosting, and first time posting on here (please forgive the formatting of the post. any feedback is very welcomed!). Enough of the BS and get to the point of the post. So I am a big cockhero fan, a big fan of The Handy, and a big fan of gaming. I wanted to try to marry them all together into a one stop shop and also make it Android friendly (sorry ios users, I don’t have a mac). REQUIRED created a cockhero series called Cock Hero Island that falls very close to exactly what I was looking for. So I took their epic cut it up into levels, scripted it myself (first timer), built a very crude but functional UI around it, added a battle system, added a level select option and well here it is. Currently the game does have the entire first episode of Cock Hero Island. I’ve recently found out that this was scripted before and I wish I reached out to the previous scripter to ask if I could use their script but I saw this as a good opportunity to try to script a cockhero on my own. One really cool thing (at least I think its cool) is that the game works on android with the handy, so no need for a computer at all! Now I haven’t tested each version of it fully yet so I’m hoping that I can get some feedback from you all. This game is being built in a modular fashion, so expansions and dlc can be easily added to it. This means that with small setup, I can support many different kind of cock heros and even any other type of series. If you have any recommendations on a different cock hero and/or series that can fit this type of game, please let me know and I can try to convert it to dlc and give you all the credit of course. I’m open to collaboration with other creators, so feel free to message me with any of your ideas and we can see if its possible to create dlc out of it! So without further or due, I would like to present to you all,
The Cock Hero Platform (CHP)

How to install
Windows
Download the zipped windows version of the main game from the Mega link below. Make sure to check the instructions around each of the episodes below because some will require at least 1 punishment pack, also linked below. You can move the game to whatever folder you wish, just make sure the dlc directory is in the same folder as the .exe file. Extract any of the dlc files in the dlc directory. The game should be good to go! See Installation Directory Structure below

Installation Directory Structure
Directory Structure for Windows Version
WindowsInstallationDirectory

Android
Download the zipped android version of the main game from the Mega link below. Make sure to check the instructions around each of the episodes below because some will require at least 1 punishment pack, also linked below. This is the part that may be different depending on your android phone but these are the steps I took to make it work. You will need to create a directory called org.knytetimegames.chp in the following area, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/. Unzip the main game to get the APK file that will install the game. All dlc must be unzipped and all the .pck files moved into the directory, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.knytetimegames.chp/dlc. The game looks at that directory for dlc to load. I use the app X-plore on android to do all the file/directory actions needed.

This bit is untested but I attempted to support SD Cards for this. Unfortunately my current android phone does not support SD Cards but anyone that tries this please let me know if it works for you. Create a directory on your SD Card called chp. I’m hoping the Path should be /sdcard/chp. In that directory create a dlc directory and put all the unzipped .pck files there. I would really like to know if this works, so anyone that takes this route please comment below if this works for you.

See Installation Directory Structure for Android below

Directory Structure for Android Version
Choose one path
Path => /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.knytetimegames.chp/dlc
OR
(Untested) SD Card Path => /sdcard/chp
AndroidInstallationDirectory

How To Play
Depending on the episode played the game supports 2 modes, Normal mode and Quest mode. Normal mode allows you to play the Cock Hero Island epic just like REQUIRED (thanks to them for creating this awesome series) intended. I have implemented auto save functionality that saves after each chapter. You can play this mode without The Handy if you wish. Completing Normal mode does unlock 1 punishment that can be selected via the Level Select option.

The other mode is the Quest mode. This is a different way of playing a cock hero. This mode requires The Handy. The Handy must be connected and attached to the player at all times. In this mode, you will experience the Cock Hero epic but with added RPG elements (kind of). There are battles before each of the actual Cock Hero levels. In a battle, you will take on enemies, which include bosses as well! Battles consist of rolling dice, whomever rolls a higher number wins the round and dmg is inflicted to the loser’s Stamina (STA). The damage the player takes causes The Handy to react based on the amount of damage done. Whomever drops to 0 stamina loses the battle. There are also 3 different types of status ailments that can be afflicted to the player. Poison (POI), causes extra damage on lossed rounds and makes The Handy react differently in between rounds. Weakened (WKN), causes your rolling amount to be randomly lowered. Curse (CUR), this does not affect a battle but during a story or level chapter it can activate. You will have to face your curse! Poison and Curse have up to 3 levels. Each level is more severe than the previous. The player has several abilities that are at your disposal if you have enough Power Points (PP) to use it. Cleanse, can be used to remove 1 status ailment at a time. This will remove a level from any status ailment that is higher than level 1. Strengthen, increases the player’s dice count from 2 to 3. Roll + 1, Roll + 3, and Roll + 5, these abilities will add the selected amount to the players roll. Winning a battle will allow the player to select an upgrade to their base stats (STA, PP, or STA & PP Regen) and continue on to the next level. Losing a battle can have different outcomes based on the episode. For Cock Hero Island Ep 1, the player will be forced to face a punishment and your current run is over. Completing a punishment in Quest mode unlocks it in the level select option. Depending on how many wins you have completing Quest mode will unlock levels and punishments in the level select menu.

Settings Menu
There are several settings that can be changed. I’ll try to break each down here.

Window Size (not available on Android version) - Set window size
Volume - Set the default volume level for all sounds. Volume bar appears in all levels and battles
Show Level Time Left - Show time remaining bar on each of the levels
Show Level Heatmap - (For The Handy) Shows a heatmap of each of the level at the start
Setup Handy - Opens The Handy setup menu
The Handy - Enable or disable use of the Handy
Connection Key - Connection key from The Handy to connect. If on FW3, you can get that from the Handy Connect app
Stroke Length % - Stroke length for The Handy. Very important to set the stroke length to what you need. Going too lower than what you set here can lead to a disconnect. 3 disconnects leads to a Game Over.
Get from The Handy - This checkbox will set your stroke length to whatever stroke length The Handy is set to. (May be removed in the future)
Test - This will test your values and return Success or Failure. The Handy will move in this test, just a heads up.

Resync Toy Functionality
During each of the main levels you will see two buttons, a red button and a blue button. The blue button, will attempt to resync the Handy while in a level. A popup window appears that will give you details on what is going on. If there is an error, you can retry via the popup window. The popup window allows you to enter a new connection key if needed and also set the offset. The offset value allows you to slow down or speed up The Handy to sync with the video. I have been doing testing on this and set a default offset that worked for me across my computers and android device. I currently do no know if its even possible to automatically calculate the offset, If anyone knows how to do this using The Handy’s API please let me know. The popup menu will also allow you to quickly sync up The Handy even if you didn’t enable it from the settings menu (at least I hope it works all the time). Please give it a shot and any feedback is highly appreciated.

The Red Button
The Red Button or the C button will end the level, battle, or punishment. The Red Button will not show up for punishments when playing Quest mode. There is no way to detect (yet never know what people can come up with lol) if the player has “lost” due to the kindness of The Handy, so the use of the button is dependant on the honesty of the player. Ending the game will hopefully also turn off any movement in The Handy. If not you can always press the power button The Handy to stop it.

The Handy
The Handy is an awesome device. You are welcomed to change the stroke length via the actual device itself, just dont go too much lower than what you have set in the settings. Some of the scripts have some high speed areas. If your device gets hot please turn it off and let it cool off. The game keeps checking if The Handy is connected and will show the Resync popup menu if The Handy is disconnected or stroke length is lowered too much. This is my first scripting project and tried to match the sounds exactly, so any feedback on the script experience will be appreciated.

Closing
Well I think I got everything in here that I wanted to convey to you all. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide some feedback on how it runs, any errors, perhaps some new features I can try to implement into this. I am hoping this goes well and you all enjoy. I would really like to continue on to the other chapters and have the whole Cock Hero Island EPIC fully converted to this kind of format, and of course work on Android!

Special Thanks
Super special thanks for REQUIRED for putting this cock hero series together! Wish I knew where and how to link out to them. Another Super special thanks to the following scriptors and video creators for allowing me to use their scripted vids and vids for the punishments.

BitterSwee
BRomes
CockHero
DabMerino
evilpapa666
ezrealreformed
Husky
Liquid
MythrilJay

Also thanks to you for ready my huge story here. Hope to hear back from you with any feedback! Thanks!

Collaboration with Creators/Scripters
If there are any creators/scripters that would like to collaborate in adding another episode/series to the game feel free to message me directly. See list below for details of what I need in order to integrate your episode/series to the game. I would be more than happy to work together to add more to this!

Requirements for a new episode/series/punishments

In order to create a new episode/series, I need the following:

Episodes/Series

• PMVs/HMVs with matching scripts (REQUIRED)

• An ordered list for the PMVs/HMVs with type (story, normal enemy, or boss enemy) (REQUIRED)

1. Story clips are not mandatory but if included need to be in the ordered list
    2. Can provide scripts for Story clips as well
  • Still images or looped video clips for the following enemy battle situations (REQUIRED)

1. Versus/Tied rolls
    2. Damage received
    3. Damage given
    4. Battle Loss
    5. Battle Won
    6. Special Attacks (Not Implemented yet!)
  • Battle script for normal enemies and/or boss enemies (OPTIONAL)

• In the script, designated time for the following battle affects, can support multiple versions of each in a script

1. Low damage sustained
    2. Mid damage sustained
    3. High damage sustained
    4. Low damage given to enemy
    5. Mid damage given to enemy
    6. High damage given to enemy
    7. Poison strokes (Can include 4 different variations based on how much stamina is left)(0%-25%,26%-50%,51%-75%,76%-100%)
    8. Poison 2 strokes (Can include 4 different variations based on how much stamina is left)(0%-25%,26%-50%,51%-75%,76%-100%)
    9. Poison 3 strokes (Can include 4 different variations based on how much stamina is left)(0%-25%,26%-50%,51%-75%,76%-100%)
    10. Idle Strokes (Can include 4 different variations based on how much stamina is left)(0%-25%,26%-50%,51%-75%,76%-100%)
    11. Battle Loss strokes (Not Implemented yet)
    12. Battle Won strokes (Not Implemented yet)

Open to creating completely different types. Let me know what you want to try!

Punishments

• PMV/HMV with matching script

Known Bugs

• Users have reported having to reset connection to The Handy after each level. POSSIBLE SOLUTION Update your Handy to the latest firmware version. You can do that by connecting The Handy at HandyFeeling

Future Features

• Have an idea for a type of Endurance Mode. I’ll share more details when I can on this (ON HOLD)
  • Episode 3 of Cock Hero Island, started scripting it! (15% complete)
  • Expand the battle system to support special abilities for both player and opponents
  • Support to use External App like Intiface(Should open support for other Toys!)
  • HARD MODE!

Download Links

Please Import First Before Downloading!! Thanks!

Cock Hero Platform (CHP)
Windows
Android

Episodes

Cock Hero Island Episode 1

Requires at least 1 Punishment Pack
Cock Hero Island Ep 1

Created by: REQUIRED
Scripted by: Knyte21
Available Resolutions: 720p, 480p
Requires CHP Version 20220101 or greater

Description
Episode 1 of Cock Hero Island Series. While traveling across the Pacific Ocean, your plane get hit by lightning during a storm and you crash land on a mysterious island…

Features
Normal Mode - Experience the the game as REQUIRED intended it
Quest Mode - Engage in battles with the island inhabitants. Win and your quest continues while getting stronger. Lose and you must face your punishment!

The Island Inhabitants have the ability to bestow upon you different status ailments such as

• Curse (CUR) - Randomly starts a random punishment during your adventure
  • Poison (POS) - lose additional stamina with every bit of damage taken
  • Weakened( (WKN) - Randomly makes your attacks weaker
Cock Hero Island Episode 2

Requires at least 1 Punishment Pack
Cock Hero Island Ep 2

Created by: REQUIRED
Scripted by: Knyte21
Available Resolutions: 720p, 480p

Description
Episode 2 of Cock Hero Island Series. You have escaped the Island! But ever since you left you haven’t had one night where you don’t have nightmares…

Features
Normal Mode - Experience the the game as REQUIRED intended it
Quest Mode - Engage in battles with different opponents. Win and your quest continues while getting stronger. Lose and you must face your punishment!

The Island Inhabitants have the ability to bestow upon you different status ailments such as

• Curse (CUR) - Randomly starts a random punishment during your adventure
Sextropolis Ep 1

Does not require a Punishment Pack
Sextropolis Ep 1

Created by: BitterSwee
Scripted by: BitterSwee
Available Resolutions: 1080p, 720p, 480p

Description
Episode 1 of the Sextropolis Series. You have arrived at Sextropolis The City of Carnal Pleasures. Only a privileged few are allowed in Sextropolis, and Trespassing is a serious crime.

Features
Quest Mode - Engage in battles with the citizens of Sextropolis. Win or Loss your quest will continue. Losing makes your quest much harder! Winning can reveal secrets, so try to win!

• Chase (CHS) - Randomly starts a random punishment during your adventure

Punishment Packs

Punishment Pack 1

Punishment Pack 1

20 PMVs/HMVs scripted by the Legends from Eroscript!

Punishment Pack 2

Punishment Pack 2

21 PMVs/HMVs scripted by the Legends from Eroscript!

Changelog

v20220101

01/06/2022

• Added new mechanism to support episode data (backend change)
  • Added support for Cock Hero Island Episode 2 and Punish Pack 2
v20211218

12/06/2021

• Added setting option to clear episode save data. This will clear all episode data except for any unlocked punishment videos
v20211206

12/06/2021

• Corrected Win counter when continuing a game
  • Android - Moving the app to the background now stops the video and requires a resync
v20211130

11/30/2021

• Initial release of new CHP version!
  • Many different optimizations and changes have been made from the original Cock Hero Island version
151 Likes

not working with W10 64b :frowning:

grafik

2 Likes

Problem with my export sorry. I’ll fix and update all the links asap.

It should be fixed. Please try again when you get a chance.

Hi,

I would like to try this app out. Will you fix the mega link anytime soon?
Anyways thanks for contributing :).

1 Like

Hey, yeah I’ve been working on the app a bit just been swamped with actual work. Im planning on getting the mega link fixed with the new version within the next couple of days.

1 Like

This is awesome! I can’t wait to try it! I’ve always wanted to see Cock Heros truly gamified. I need the stakes to be real or else I just don’t take them seriously. :laughing: Just off the top of my head :thinking:, I have a few ideas for your consideration in later builds.

1. You lose a level not just when the red button is pushed but also if the connection to the Handy is lost. That way if and when you lose, you can also just pull the power supply.

2. You could throw in some really evil stuff. For instance, in some levels there could be moments that are extra hard. If you lose during one of these high stakes moments, you not only lose the current level but you might also have some previous levels locked. :scream: The number of levels locked could be chosen at random for added suspense.

3. We have a metric shit-ton of great PMVs on this site. Maybe there could also be a fun way to include those with the scripter’s permission of course, and also if it doesn’t wreck your theme. They could be extra challenges, or if you get sent back a level you can choose to skip that level by rolling the dice. Whatever number comes up is the number of PMVs you have to complete in a row in order to advance. “You just rolled 25 minutes worth of PMVs when the chapter you had to redo was 11 minutes long. Well sucks to be you!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. An in game point system complete with high scores! :trophy: :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal:

Also don’t tell us how long the chapter is. Imagine how much “fun” it will be to lose a chapter only to find out when you eventually complete it, that you only needed to last ten more seconds the first time around. :joy:

3 Likes

Good to hear! Looking forward to see if it is what i am looking for. And irl has priority so do not feel rushed or anything. Take your time!

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I will definitely look into some of these. The 1st suggestion is actually something I am working on implementing, so that will definitely be in a future release. Using PMVs and HMVs is something I thought about as well as an extra challenge mode, I’ll definitely look into something like that. Unfortunately since I don’t know how to create these CH videos I am at the mercy of the content in them now. But I do like your “evil stuff” suggestion which is just plain evil :laughing:

Currently all the scripts are created by me and are among my first so there is much to learn on my end there. I am currently changing directions per beat, which I believe I can create a “hard” mode by doing a full up and down for each beat. Its something I will have to test and learn to do safely. As for a points system, since this game is reliant on the players honesty on whenever they “lose” or not its not something I really looked at. To be honest if you can get through a whole episode in one sitting, that makes you a god in my book :laughing: especially the last level in Episode 1…

Thanks again for the suggestions and I am trying my best to get a working version out as soon as possible. Keep and eye out for it.

1 Like

There are other scripters here that would probably enjoy collaborating on this project so you might not need to do all of the scripting. @Schorsche already has the entire Island series completed, and it looks like he’s putting together an entire library of cock hero series. :stuck_out_tongue:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-hero-island-1/7773
I haven’t tried anything from Island yet, but everything of his is excellent. The How Long Can You Last series is very good, and would also make for some very difficult challenges. :crazy_face:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-hero-how-long-can-you-last-2/10892

Most guys stop the Handy pretty quickly after losing. Could you make it so that anytime the connection with the Handy is lost (red button, power off, power cord pulled) or stroke length reduced, the game assumes the player has lost? An additional confirmation screen could pop up at the end asking the player if they really completed the level.

You don’t get to be a Cock Hero just by making a good effort. :wink:

If you didn’t already know, you can use FunHalver and FunExpander to create a hard version and easy version of a script. Then you would have three different game modes.

This sounds absolutely epic!

1 Like

This is still in the works and I have made some progress an early version of a “Battle” system that I had planned for. I am hoping to get out a beta sometime next week. Thanks for the interest and hope to get this out soon!

6 Likes

mega link doesnt work

This sounds great. I have now bookmarked this topic and come back later. Take your time and thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just a heads up, on progress on this. I had a disastrous incident that led to me lose all my development on this. I have been working on rebuilding this and currently I am further than where I was before the incident! This project is not dead and I’m still working on this! I will update again when with a possible beta release date. Thanks!

14 Likes

Great to hear! Not so great to hear about the incident though.

1 Like

Hey All, good news. I have an early version of this working and am currently testing to ensure it works as expected! I will definitely need some feedback and any bugs that you come across. I’m hoping to have this all uploaded and ready sometime this week! Got some game instructions to write, almost through a full test run and also need to reach out to some of the scripters for permission to use their scripts for specific reasons. I’m excited to get this out, been working pretty hard on this whenever I have some free time. I’m really looking for any feedback, suggestions, and bugs encountered. Once its up, I will update the original post to reflect the game and all the details needed!

10 Likes

Thanks for putting so much work into this. I’m really excited to see the result!

Hey all, I’ve finally released a version of Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy! Check out initial post for the details! Let me know what ya think and if anyone experiences any errors let me know and I’ll try to help fix them! Enjoy!

3 Likes

when i pull up the game it says no episode found? where do i put the cock hero island episodes? the full length videos i mean