• add to roll only if STA < enemySTA
  • all cleanses cost ppMax
  • strenghten costs 20 or ppMax, whichever is higher
  • roll+5 can’t be combined with roll+1 or roll+3
  • higher chance of ailments
  • when losing a battle, enemySTA increases by half the amount of damage

Good luck.

2 Likes

Does this work with the android version?

I don’t think so. If there’s a lot of demand I can make an android version as well.

1 Like

I was thinking of adding a function that makes you go back a level if you lose a battle. What do you guys think?

what is this exactly? is there another post that goes into detail? a readme?

I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Feels like loosing the progress. Way too high punishment for loss. Current situation, where the player gets punishment and has to restart the battle, is way better IMHO. It might be better if it did restart automatically, instead of forcing the player to “continue” the game from the main menu.

Battles should be made a little harder, as It’s almost impossible to lose them. I tried to be as dumb as possible - never use any actions, choose the most useless upgrade (PP max), and I was able to get to the boss battle easily. But increasing the punishment for the loss is not required.

These are interesting mods you’ve made. I think the shortened time before the dice roll is too fast. The pace is just too frantic and it doesn’t leave any time to enjoy and get distracted by the looping vids. I’m not sure about this, but it also seemed like the time after the results of the attack and before the next round seemed to take longer.

I’m not sure how I feel about not being able to use PP unless your stamina is less than the enemy. It seems kind of like an artificial mechanic.

I do like the dynamic ailments. If I had more time before the rolls, I think it would allow me to develop strategies on how I wanted to spend PP against different ailments.

If you could slow it back down to the original speed, and maybe a version where PP can be spent freely, I would like to try this some more. I also had some ideas I posted over at the original thread that might interest you too. Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!) - #206 by burtreynolds

1 Like