Spent a few hours trying to get this to run on Linux but gave up. Customtkinter seems to not like Linux Wayland (xWayland). Worked through some stuff and got the dialogs and most buttons working but was unable to get the Generate Script button to not crash the app. Also had problems with the GUI not updating, like when doing AI Analysis. It shows as completed in the terminal and saves but the buttons never update. It does pick up that analysis on restart after repicking the video/mood.
Anyways saw that it works on older cards so I’m installing Windows on an older PC and will give it a try with a 3080.
Thank you for taking the time to try. Sounds like you made good progress. Another issue you might encounter is the compiled dependencies in \wheels, as they are specific to Windows and PyTorch 2.7+CUDA 12.8. In theory, if you delete that folder, you will force the installation to search for the download online, but I don’t know if that would work well on Linux.
I’m sorry, I would like to make the application compatible with Linux and Mac, or with AMD or Intel GPUs, but that is beyond my capabilities, both in terms of time and being able to do the necessary testing since I don’t have the necessary equipment.
I hope you enjoy the application when you have it on Windows! New version coming soon!
Oh, shit! I think I’ve created a monster with the new “Pulse” mood" lol
It’s been hard work to fine-tune it to improve certain aspects and try to make it better, but it seems to have paid off. I was very pleased with my latest test!
This had delayed the release of the new version, but now that it works as I want it to, it will be released soon, probably between tomorrow and Friday.
Tomorrow I’ll upload the Funscript I created for “Cock Hero - World Championships 2019”
The application will not install it if it detects it on the system (in PATH). If it doesn’t detect it, it will try to install it via winget, including the PATH configuration, and if it can’t, you must install it manually.
Have you checked that your PATH points correctly to FFmpeg? It should be something like “C:\ffmpeg\bin.”
In any case, I will upload the new version tomorrow, although I don’t think there are any changes regarding the installation/verification of FFmpeg.
Can you tell me your OS, GPU, and whether you installed Python 3.12?
Anyway, tomorrow I’ll upload the new version that has its own embedded Python, so you don’t even need to install Python.
That’s the problem: the application requires an Nvidia GPU, and the dependencies it tries to install, PyTorch 2.7+CUDA 12.8, among others, are for Nvidia GPUs. It has been verified to work from the 10xx series to the 50xx series.
Getting the application to work with AMD GPUs would be quite complex right now. It’s not impossible, but I couldn’t test it because I don’t have any AMD GPUs. Anyway, the code is open source if anyone wants to port it to ROCm to make it work on AMD GPUs.
Applying some final additions, changes, and improvements to the song detection system. Now it’s much better and faster.
As soon as I finish this, I think it will be ready to upload.
This is a major update, with quite a few changes and fixes, and the new Pulse mood is amazing!
Yep, the truth is that what started as a simple idea has become an “all-in-one” audio-based funscript generator.
I hope you make good use of it and flood the forum with new funscripts!
Thank so much! I’m sure many users will appreciate being able to use the application with their AMD GPUs as well.
BTW, I just uploaded the new version FAPS v0.8
NOTE: This version no longer uses a “venv” folder for installation, but instead has Python embedded. This means that it’s no longer necessary to install Python or perform any installation; it should be ready to run as is… However, I have only been able to test it on my computer, so it’s still in testing and there may be some bugs to fix. If so, please let me know. Thank you.
only issue i am encountering is that i will have to completly rewrite some parts. ROCM 7 is only for Pytorch 2.9, so i need to change large swats of the app’s backend.