Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

how to make this compatible with a vibrating toy instead of a stroking toy?

2 Likes

Does this also work with the SR6?

Has anyone been working on any other games like this??

osr2 users says it works for them

Does there also happen to be a mod that makes you unable to escape an animation until itā€™s complete?

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to do that, I could do it by changing the escape key to empty and back to normal after 14 seconds, but I canā€™t find a way to make a timer in undertablemoodtool @nodude can you help me again? :sweat_smile:

Not being able to escape would make this game so much more fun! I hope you figure it out! Have you been working on any other games like this by chance?

It should be possible.
Im thinking it should relay the responsibility to the controller instead of the game.
So the game asks /should_pause, and if yes then it pauses, if no, then it doesnt.
Plus it also pauses if error.
Iā€™ll investigate the options for ā€œmasochistā€ mode tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love it :rofl:

this is what i am trying to do

can someone mod the game to work with plugs?

in theory it also works, try it and tell me how it turns out for you

Cool, the SR6 should work too then.

Is the setup different to the handy though? The SR6 doesnā€™t respond even when launcher recognizes the TCode ā€˜Deviceā€™

Thats a good idea. Also would be cool if you get more benefit from sitting through the 14 seconds instead of skipping it. Or not getting any benefit if you skip. More damage if its forced.

I hope the author keeps making more games like this. Interactivity is awesome!

If you add a new global called

• global.fucktimer = -20000 in gml_Object_o_global_var_Create_0.
  • a reporter in gml_Script_scr_launcher_gallery that does global.fucktimer = (current_time + 14000).
  • a check in gml_Object_o_Pause_Step_0 like global.fucktimer < current_time.
    so it looks like if (keyboard_check_pressed(global.key_pause) && global.fucktimer < current_time && room != r_Title && room != r_Controls && room != r_Options) {.
    You will have to wait exactly 14 seconds before entering the pause menu, if you were attacked.

The only reason its initialized to -20000 is because otherwise you canā€™t pause when you start the game.
current_time is a readonly variable that contains how long the game has ran for.

You can add a reward by checking if global.fucktimer != global.survivalreward and setting survivalreward to fucktimer, and doing some reward

if (global.fucktimer < current_time && global.fucktimer != global.survivalreward) {
 global.survivalreward = global.fucktimer
 reward()
}

It would probably be nice if you also rendered the time remaining while its active

EDIT:
Now that i think about it, i think launcher_gallery triggers on entering an animation, not exiting, so it should be set elsewhere

1 Like

TLDR: read from EDIT2

maybe something like this?

var _callback = function()
{
    show_debug_message("14 seconds have passed!");
    global.key_interact = global.original_key_interact;
}

global.wasfucking = 1
if global.force_fucking
{
    global.original_key_interact = global.key_interact;
    global.key_interact = ""

call_later(14, time_source_units_seconds, _callback);
}

scr_launcher_report(("gallery?code=" + argument0), "")
scr_launcher_state()

this should work according to this: call_later

EDIT:
It seems we can not create a function inside the code decompiled section, so to create a callback function, we have to create a new sript and write the callback part in thatā€¦
but after that I got an error:
Unable to find function call_later

EDIT2:
Okay, I think I found what can be doneā€¦ but I still not validated itā€¦

It seems we could save the global.fucktimer = (current_time + 14000) as @Nodude recommended in the gml_Script_scr_launcher_gallery.

And the gml_Object_o_<entity>_Step_0 where the check for keyboard_check_pressed(global.key_interact) happens, if we were to extend this condition with global.fucktimer < current_time the user would not be able to stop the animation until the 14 sec not finished.

So I think, it can be done, but it is a bit tedious since we have to do it for every enemy individuallyā€¦

EDIT3:
After a quick test it seems to be workingā€¦

Good shit man!

was trying to avoid having to touch every single enemy file in order to pull it off. not only are there many but some are not the file you think, also copy paste the same one by a million sides.

Is there any other execution that I can capture to see if I have to re-enable it? I donā€™t know, any generic event input? of time? game tick?

it doesnt work properly, the vibrations only work when you are ā€œhurtā€. The plug doesnt react to the animations at all.

1 Like

ok, Iā€™ll keep it in mind for the next version!