Faster, Stronger & Cheaper?! - FUNSR1 Review (Discount Code Included!)

They are preparing a independent website. So shipping problem might be solved. Maybe you can check these later when your Handy breaks. This team is not done with the SR1. We might get a better one in the future. :+1:

1 Like

Can you use scriptplayer with the device? What is the software

1 Like

You can. But there are also different players like XTPlayer or Multi Fun Player(Can be found from Eroscripts).

I think they are easier to use then script player.

Thank You Your a Rockstar! I will now consider buying this! the movement looks so detailed, cm by cm

1 Like

Have you had any experiencing loading very large (>1Mb) funscript files? The Handy is really hit or miss on what can be loaded and what exceeds memory limitations and I’m definitely going to buy one of these if I can load a 2 or 3Mb script.

2 Likes

I thought I’ve answered this question before.

2 Likes

Can we run all the same old funscripts that work with the handy through this?

I have a huge catalog in my heresphere library and wouldn’t want to spend too much time downloading new files or configuring this thing.

The aliexpress OSR (multi axis) seems pretty interesting as well!

1 Like

Yes.

You download MultiFunPlayer or XTPlayer. Both supports heresphere as a media player. You just need to have them running in the background.

3 Likes

Thx for answering all the questions while I was sleeping @Falafel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BuckNekkid @ds0 Yes, This device can play all the funscripts that Handy used to play. That’s the reason why I recommend to users that want an upgrade or was planning on purchasing one.

2 Likes

I think you have convinced me to buy one now, (I have too many toys…) But yes, I have the handy and the SR6 from them, do you know if I can use the desk mount from the SR6 for this?

And do you use MultiFunPlayer for this one?

1 Like

I am currently using XTPlayer atm. MultiFunPlayer will be fine too. I am don’t really know the desk mount that your using. But if it supports regular monitor arm, it will work since it has VESA hole.

Ohh, not sure if ive heard of that player, is it easy to use and more precise?

And yesss, the SR6 has a VESA mount from the same people who made the SR1, so i think they should fit together

1 Like

It’s a player you can find from Eroscripts. I heard some people like XTP and some like MFP. If your already using MFP, I don’t think there is a reason to get a whole new player just for this device.

The handy has a 1mb funscript size limit?
Y’all are making me regret my purchase lol

1 Like

I’ve seen it commonly mentioned that there is a 1Mb limit but I have successfully loaded larger files sometimes and also have had some smaller ones (800-950Kb) fail to load. I suspect it may be more a matter of how many data points are in the larger files. FWIW, there are very very few scripts that get that large and are unable to be successfully loaded into the Handy.

2 Likes

It sometimes doesn’t work when it’s over 500kb as well. Some of my long fap hero videos have too much patterns ending up reaching close to 1mb and I had to divide it into 2 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

so what’s the difference between Lite and Pro?
also, does it only have Bluetooth connection or does it have Wifi connection like the Handy?

2 Likes

It works best with wire connection method like multi axis device. (Bluetooth is still better than Handy’s)
Lite has bluetooth and wired connection.

Pro has offline mod.

2 Likes

Both LITE and PRO do not have WIFI. The difference is that PRO has an offline mode (can operate without relying on a data source, supports acceleration and deceleration), while LITE does not

2 Likes

Ahh you mean it has the orange buttons for speed control to use the device without a computer. On one of your listings it did say wifi, so I was a little confused.

2 Likes