Flash Toy Sync - Sync sex toys to flash games

record it for me and send it to me

aw man, so close, yet so far. one of my most favorite animations happens to be a flash one, but it’s an exe and not an swf :stuck_out_tongue: would love for this tool to be able to work with those

edit: tried it with some other animation, an swf one, can’t get the markers to attach to anything. when i try, i see “customCursor” get a red rectangle in the hierarchy menu, i guess it’s the custom cursor screwing things up…

I have exactly the same problem. Did you solve it?

hey can you update guide link coz it is missing

Any reason the stuff in WIP doesn’t work?

Same problem here too, you can only solve it by using intiface via bluetooth.
the Handy API doesn’t work.
Doing so will let you upgrade your issue to Stardust07’s (and mine).
I think it’s just out of date or something, or it might be a windows 11 incompatibility. Maybe it works on windows 10.
This thread is so old… Can someone confirm if this still works for them?

EDIT: I’ve installed windows 10 and now it works fine via intiface.
The Handy API still freezes the player.

1 Like

For me whether it’s wifi or bluetooth with intiface doesn’t work
Its freezing on as2 and #error 2032 with as3 I followed all the tutorials to remedy the problems nothing works

1 Like

im having a hard time connecting the handy. I connect intiface and intiface bridge shows that there are no devices hooked up to it. I then proceed to the game and get no action but if i try connecting the handy via bluetooth it crashes intiface bridge. Trying it through wifi doesnt load the script on flash player or makes it freeze.

1 Like

Same issue here. Tried the linked version of flashtoy and the most recent version. Both versions give the same results. Googling the error code for adobe gave me a post from 2017: “Error code 2032 indicates a stream error. We’re unable to reach the remote URL indicated in the code.” which tells me that either it doesn’t work anymore since adobe flash player is dead now, or it can’t connect with the handy key, which would be a problem with the software as I can do that with other games and apps.

By the way, I’m unable to download several of the swfs and jsons as they are corrupt apparently >,>

2 Likes

The OG High Tail Hall 2 would be incredible

2 Likes