Handy Dildo Adapters- Mega Link

Stl Files:

6 Likes

how well does 2 handy work? any syncing issues?

works great but i have to do my own player is in my topics. double the force ideal for clenching and that things, its make an insane fucking machine, rape level one, lol

1 Like

here:

no access to a 3d printer anyway i can buy a printed adapter?

1 Like

How well does the single suction perform?

It works well, to make it hold well to the surface you can cut and glue an acetate or plastic blister to it with super glue.
a single handy works but it may get stuck when clench. two handy have zero problems with clench, have a rape power level

Firstly, bravo! Great thinking here, you have opened my eyes to a new use for the handy that I didn’t even consider. I was thinking about purchasing a sex machine, but after testing out a single handy with a dildo attached I think investing in a second handy would be even better.

I have yet to print out your attachment. Do you have a suggestion for print settings to make sure it is strong enough, like what percentage infill?

Also, have you thought about adapting any of the pieces of the OSSM to better attach dildos without a suction cup or vaccum lock? They have a great mounting plate that allows for easily tying down large dildos without using any acrylic. Check it out: GitHub - KinkyMakers/OSSM-hardware: OSSM pcb and hardware enclosure design

I would attempt to do so myself, but I have no 3D modeling skills.

Cheers!

1 Like

Wow! That project looks super interesting. I didn’t know there was an Open Source Linear Fucking Machine. As for the attachments, printing them with two perimeters and a 20% infill works perfectly.

It’s a great project, but unfortunately it will probably be a few years before they are able to integrate fun script compatibility, unlike using two handys.

Here is an edit of the Handy adapter made to fit the 24mm threaded connector for the OSSM. I have yet to test it, but I wanted a solution for a way to attach regular length toys using parts I already had on hand. Ideally this should allow for the connection of a 24mm linear rail which can be used with the suction cup, vac u lock, and plate end effectors of the OSSM.

1 Like