HandyControl 1.2.3 (28.11.2021) - Added Support for Pyro (Remote Control)

Thanks for the quick answer! The controller is wireless but the receiver is connected directly to the pc.

The controller commands and script playback work fine in general - I used mixed mode - but sometimes the handy will just randomly stop for a stroke or two during playback without me doing anything at all.

This sounds more like a problem related to Handy and not the app. I have seen this before sometimes when the speed is very low. It’s like Handy is sleeping and then wakes up after 1-2 seonds and tries to catch up all the missing strokes.

If Handy overheats then it also stops. But I havnt seen this on my side yet.

1 Like

Hm I see. I got the script server up and running and will keep an eye on it. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have disabled the firewall and confirmed that the firmware is on v2.13 . I have tried connecting via a mobile phone on the local network, and it connects fine. Downloading the last loaded script also works fine. If there are any other troubleshooting steps, please let me know. Thanks again.

So if your mobile phone can access the script host then your pc is setup correctly as it seems. Maybe your router is blocking handy from direct network access. I don’t have any more tips but if you find the solution please post it here.

:page_facing_up: This is a major release for HandyControl V1.0.0
I guess this was overdue :sweat_smile:

Heatmaps

grafik
Here you can define how the heatmap and preview should look like on export. There are currently four different types supported.

You can use the scroll wheel on you mouse to change the numeric values or enter them. The heatmap resolution will be updated in the background.

The height will only affect the heatmap but not the preview.

Preview Only
grafik

Preview with Heatmap
grafik

Preview with Heatmap Overlay

Heatmap Only
grafik

The option Only Visible Area just exports the current area of the script that is visible so you can zoom in to show details. You can use the markers selection mode F1 and F2 to prevent that the preview is reset to the current script position when you are trying to find a good part to export.
grafik

The option Add Surrounding Space is a workaround for EroScripts since it automatically rescales and crops images and as a result sometimes hiding the top or bottom borders of transparent images.

If you enable the speed line you can also make an export with the Preview with Heatmap Overlay mode. In this case the speed line gets the heatmap overlay. This mode will always use a transparent background independent of your setting.

Use the heatmap resolution to adapt to the script length. You should avoid white gaps in your heatmaps on slow speeds.

You can find more examples here:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/lucifie-script-index/9420?u=lucifie

Stroke Recorder

grafik

The Stroke Recorder can be used to record the stroke and speed commands that are send to Handy in automatic mode. The main use it to record the action when someone else is controlling your device from the internet so you can replay it anytime later. It will also record the action if you press the speed and stroke buttons on the device itself or using a gamepad.

Just hit New Record and HandyControl starts to record the action. Any recognised stroke or speed change will be visible in the log window, so you know what is happening.
After you have stopped the recording you can export the collected data as a HandyControl Script (*.hcs).

The script itself can be used like any other script in HandyControl and shows a heatmap and details in the preview. You can use it as it is or export it as a funscript. The HandyControl Script can be altered with any application that can read csv files.

grafik

Here are two examples of recorded scripts.
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/recorded-scripts-a-preview/17323
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/clara-dee-handy-multicontrol-show-26th-february-2021/17412

Stroke Generator

This feature got a big update which I dont want to show you in details right now since I am still working on it. The Stroke Recorder is using it’s features and I have also posted a script that was created with it.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/olivia-preston-captivating-style/17867

Integration of FunHalver

You can now convert a script with Funhalver directly in the app. There is a new setting where you set the application path to the app of @defucilis. Now it only takes 3 clicks to convert a script to easy mode.
grafik

Timestamp Markers

Nothing special. I have just added a script setting so you can see where the timestamps are.
grafik

15 Likes

You amazing madman

1 Like

Has anyone figured out how to fix the SSL/TLS problem and get this working on win7/8?

I really like the new heatmaps. They give an better overview over the whole script and present more detail.

Also the stroke recorder is a brilliant idea! Hope to see more multicontrol shows, where I am able to record the session and use again.

I do have a problem though. I seem to not be able to export a heatmap. The “Heatmap & Preview Export” window opens, but after this, nothing. Maybe I am stupid and overlooking something. Pressing enter or other buttons also doesn’t do anything.
Am I missing something?

Thanks for the great update for an already awesome tool :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Yep, stupid. I had to click on the image, then it exports. Ignore this please. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Whats the issue that you’re experiencing with SSL/TLS?

This is a problem because of unsupported security protocolls in the API when you use Win 7/8. If it’s still not working I dont think it will be in the future. Maybe @handyAlexander have more info on this issue.

Ah ok. Wasn’t sure if it was a case eof not having the expected protocols enabled.

You can use a program called IISCrypto by Nartac Software to enable/disable all versions of SSL/TLS on your system.

I don’t have a win7 machine to test on, but I’m sure I can spin a VM up real quick.

It’s not your system. It’s the API that is rejecting the used protocols from your OS. I don’t know if you can switch them but let me know if you get it working.

Maybe this can help. ! Untested !

Here you can see supported Cipher Suites

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.handyfeeling.com

First off, let me say that you’re doing God’s work.

Secondly, what am I doing wrong? I’m using DeoVR with an Index, and Scripts and Clips in the same Script folder. HandyControl will start DeoVR and start the clip as soon as the script gets uploaded. It will continue running the video, pretty much irrespective of what I tell HandyControl to do (with mouse control). The Big Red Button will kill it, and hitting “play” will restart the script and clip both. Never hitting “play” at all will still play the clip, with metadata at the bottom saying that the playerState is 0, forever.

Just had a test and it works as usual. Have you enabled the remote control in the app?

The script starts when its uploaded. There is a connection setting to disable autoplay.
grafik
Click in the preview will pause the video. Click the heatmap to jump to a position.
Playerstate 0 = play, 1 = pause (logic of DeoVR)

Ah. Yes to the former. That last is super helpful.

I can’t get HandyControl to work as a local host. I’m running Windows 10. I have created a new incoming rule for opening port 80 in Windows Defender Firewall. My network settings are set to Private. My connection key is correct. I’m also running it as Administrator. I’ve read the manual and set my settings as directed. When I set the host to “Handyfeeling” everything works. When I set it to “local script host” and click the “register script host” button next to the drop down menu, I get this message “HandyControl Script Host: Registration aborted or not possible.” When I select a script, it says “script loaded” and lists the matching file. Then when I hit “upload script to the handy” it says “You must register the URL before you can use the script host.” I have also tried this with multiple scripts.

Run HandyControl with admin rights. Usualy there should be a pop up that asks for it. The script host needs a registry entry.

Pressing the + button should show this
grafik

With admin rights you can just press the buttons and this will be shown.
grafik

Do you mean the + with the terminal icon next the script host dropdown?
I have pressed that and that’s when I get the Registration aborted message

Yes. Try admin mode.