Help me find my next VR scene to script! Suggest some ass-centric VR scenes with a lot of visible great butt(s)

Okay… last edit. I did actually find an individual scene you might like lol

But the rest of my recommendations are also valid, so have fun!

You want lots of visible great butts? Have you considered compilations vs individual scenes?

Alternatively, if you don’t want to script multiple girls, there are some great single girl compilations out there as well under - All doggy with… or All reverse cowgirl with…

Specifically, I like

There’s gotta be some booty here that appeals to you! :man_shrugging:t2:

ALSO, I don’t think any of these have much to script, but you’ll probably like some of these videos. You see… folks around here seem to think I only like big oily tits, but I respect a nice butt!

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible things are happening here. :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

3 Likes

This was a great response, thanks!

I like Jazmin Luv alright but I’m not into solo scenes. What I love about scripting, especially multi-axis scripting, is immersion. I don’t get any immersion from solo scenes, or sex toy scenes, etc.

On the other hand, I have considered doing a reverse cowgirl compilation, doggy style compilation, etc, but it gets kind of repetitive. The compilations you’ve linked are some of my favorite videos, so I’m not saying no, I’m just saying for now I want to script regular scenes. I like realism and I find that with the compilations, the scale and tech can jump all over the place. One scene the girl is petite, cut to the next scene and the girl is an amazon–plot twist, it’s the same girl. SLR has some of the best scale when they get it right, however. With Heresphere, I can make one or two adjustments and have some scenes dialed in just right–it can take a whole lot of adjustment with a compilation to get things dialed in.

All that said, I’ll have to take a look at that doggy style harem edition video. Hopefully they’ll do one for reverse cowgirl harem edition, as seated camera position works better for scripting than standing/kneeling.

On the SLR note, I do tend to shy away from scripting their stuff, even though they have probably the best scale and technology in the biz, because it seems that most of there stuff does get scripted pretty quickly anyway. I’m not a believer that their AI will be able to do a good job scripting multi-axis stuff, and think we’ll still need humans for a while yet, but I could be wrong. We’ll see.

Everything said, if you come across an ass-up blowjob compilation, sign me up. I’ll multi-axis script the shit outta that one.

1 Like

All valid points. Maybe the compilations will serve as inspiration to track down full scenes? Good luck, my dude!

1 Like

Thanks, homie. I’ve been doing just that with the compilations. Please keep this thread in mind if you come across any ass-up (or just visible) blowjob scenes in your travels.

1 Like

Multi-Axis Scripts have been posted.

POVR Originals - A Stepbrother’s Guide To The Sleepover - Multi-Axis (featuring Maria Kazi)

multi-axis

VirtualTaboo - Butt Expert Is Here - Multi-Axis (featuring Ariana Van X and Anastasia Brokelyn)

Butt Expert 2

Butt Expert 1

3 Likes

Wow these look incredible! :heart_eyes: Thanks so much for letting me know! If I can track down sources, I’ll definitely be trying them out! :+1:

1 Like

Would be happy to get you free SLR sub to get it scripted :-1:

This would be awesome please. TY.

Love the effort, make_fun.

But holy shit - who is this!!!

1 Like

Penelope Woods.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem, girl has some great scenes.