HereSphere VR Video Player for Quest 2/Pro/3 supports Handy, Keon, Launch and Passthrough

Is there an update on this subject? I can imagine that Meta checks as strictly as Apple does :see_no_evil:

Sorry, no update on this yet.

Any updates on buttplug support? Have a Svakom coming in on saturday, would definitelly get HS if itā€™s in for the quest

Buttplug isnā€™t supported on android yet, but the buttplug dev is working on it. Iā€™ll try to integrate it into HereSphere once itā€™s released.

ā€¦hypothetically, could one then run Buttplug direct from a Quest2, using HereSphere exclusively? Or would Buttplug need to be integrated to Quest2 as an app as wellā€¦?

Ideally, Iā€™d integrate it directly in HereSphere, so you wouldnā€™t need to run an additional app. Iā€™ll have to see if it works once the buttplug library is released on android, though.

2 Likes

Hi Tried demo on Quest 2 and really great player for my needs. Now I will buy but wondering if buy and download full version will it overwrite my existing demo version settings when sideload it?

If you want to keep the saved settings from the demo, just install the full version without uninstalling the demo.

How does the demo differ from the full version? I am not able to purchase it because of being born in the wrong country and not able to leave due to the ongoing political shenanigans. So wondering if the demo could still be used to watch over dlna comfortly or should I keep on using the clunky skyvr

The demo has all the features of the full version, except itā€™ll have an occasional popup when you access the menu. HereSphere supports streaming with SMB or http (like with XBVR). DLNA isnā€™t supported yet.

Hello and congratulations for having made a video player with a lot of functionality, I have a question does it also work for kiroo keon?

The kiiroo keon isnā€™t supported directly in the app yet, but Iā€™m working on adding it. Right now, if youā€™re able to get the keon to work with ScriptPlayer, then you can use HereSphereā€™s timestamp server to communicate with ScriptPlayer.

1 Like

ok thank you very much

ok yes it works scriptplayer heresphere nice thanks :wink:

Thank you, the ethernet did the trick. Working nicely, brought it straight away. Gutted I wasted so much money on synology. Keon integration would be cherry on top

I use Synology NAS with SMB and it works perfectly with Heresphere, even with 8K VR.

Really? Cool, research time. I thought you could use DNLA

I also use SMB with my NAS and am very pleased with it.

I wanted to ask, if you guys are (hopefully) planning on adding support for the Kiroo Titan, I definitely do not see a lot of support for it, really, anywhere, but despite that iā€™ve had a lot of fun with it and really hope to see support for it

Iā€™ll consider it. First priority is getting the Kiiroo Keon to work. If the Titan uses a similar protocol, it might not be too difficult to add it. It does get pretty expensive having to purchase all these toys though, lol.

1 Like