How long did it take you to get the hang of scripting?

Hey guys, ive been scripting for like 2 hours and found myself making the slowest progress LOL. Im not sure if this is just the nature of scripting but i’ve only finished about 20 seconds worth of video. Maybe its because im doing this handjob section of a JAV VR video where the girl is just feeling out the guy with his underwear still on. But yeah, how long did it take you guys to feel like you are making good progress with scripting?

Yeah scripting can be a long slow tedious process, motion tracking can help a bit especially with hand job parts as they are usually quite easy to track, then you just have to edit the motion tracked waveform rather than going frame by frame,

Give Funexpander a try. I don’t script VR scenes but I hear converting them in iframes makes the job a lot easier.

Scripting takes a metric Ton of Time. :face_with_peeking_eye: You get a little faster as you learn to anticipate the movements and skip forward a little faster, but fast scenes will always take forever to script. I am working on a script that only has 90-120ms moves, and scripting 10 seconds takes 10-20 minutes.
You can make it a little faster by building yourself an effective workspace. Set the buttons to something you like an try using your whole body. :stuck_out_tongue: I script using my Rudder Pedals for navigating. That’s faster than keyboard-only and I couldn’t get scripting with the gaming controller to work for myself (just feels wrong for me).
I don’t use motion tracking anymore, as I think that it takes more time to check and edit the mistakes the Tracker did, than scripting it by hand.

Tldr: Yes, it takes time to script. You get a little faster, as time goes on, but not much.

Convert your videos with Funexpander to 30fps for better i-frame scripting (and being twice as fast)

Use MotionTracker and play around with that one. That’s the one thing you can save a lot of time with, but you need to watch it and also know which body parts track the best in certain moments.

Slow down the video to 5-10% and just script by hand with the video playing in slow motion.

Set up keys for the correct flow.

Take breaks here and there which is super important.

The rest is imo experience and trying things by yourself and knowing what works (for you) and what doesn’t.

Handjobs and blowjobs take me about 5-10x as long as normal fucking so there is that.I have around 18 scripts which I could release if it weren’t for those parts of the videos.

Yep super time consuming but worth it! I mostly script whilst watching netflix so I don’t really feel the time. I use Razer in left hand and Zelotes C-13 programmable mouse in the right, helped me speed things up a little.

1 Like

Please release even if they are incomplete