How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

Good to hear and thanks for updating your experience in case others come across same issue @Cerbere !

Sounds like Kodi is a better seamless alternative than Plex or DLNA?

Here’s some advice about DLNA and PLEX we came across FYI as well:

Q: PLEX HELP:

To get Plex to not mess with the names over DLNA, instead of movies, make a library under Other videos (or something along these lines.

Problem then is, when you browse the files over DLNA is puts the year at the end of the name of when the file was originally created.
abc - def_xyz (2018)

If you then go to plex to remove the date (which is the full date yyyy-mm-dd) you can’t select all the videos and remove the date because they are all different.
But what you CAN do is, instead of removing the date, give them all the same date, ie 2020-1-1

Then Plex gives them all that date, and then you can again select all the videos again and remove the date of all of them at once

**Heed!

If you are using Cardboard, GearVR or DayDream, upgrading to Android 11 will break DLNA and downloads folder functionality, maybe even the SLR/DeoVR app completely.

For DLNA a possible workaround is installing XBVR on your PC.
This tool makes DLNA accessible via the in-app webbrowser.
(Haven’t tested myself with Android 11.)

1 Like

Hi! I2021-02-25 17_00_29-I miei ordini Intiface cannot see my keon. Is the bluetooth stick wrong? thank you and good evening

That bluetooth looks fine (I dont see it saying BLE, but I think all 4.0 and above have BLE iirc)

Check if your windows bluetooth in Windows setting can search for your Keon while powered on (blue flashing) - if it shows up in windows bluetooth, then it will work in Scriptplayer/buttplug)

Also ensure your internal factory onboard bluetooth is disabled to ensure you are properly searching with your usb bluetooth adapter

I have an assembled desktop pc and i think windows can’t see bluetooth devices. I have no idea how it’s done :frowning:

Press windows Key on keyboard - type in Bluetooth settings - click Add/search for device

I did, but unfortunately he can’t find any devices for me

try searching bluetooth on your phone if it recognizes it - if it can, likely you need a different bluetooth adapter

my phone can’t see the pc and when i try to add a device, it can’t find it

Thanks so much for your help

you need to search for Keon when the Keon is powered on (blue flashing light on Keon) though

Now I have uninstalled the Bluetooth dongle and am trying to reinstall it. Is it working now! :wink: Thanks anyway for your help

Awesome, uninstalling and reinstalling is good idea - glad to hear!

1 Like

It all worked fine… and i was almost ready to publish my own scripted file…
I start up intiface, start server etc works fine.
I start scriptplayer and it connect to server and it finds keon, it also does a handshake move with my keon. Now comes the problem: It does not play the sript anymore! is there a place where i can download previous versions or manually downgrade the software?

Through the SLR app works everything fine but playing the scripts with pc is a problem.

Any suggestions?

Is there a way to connect the handy to scriptplayer?

i have a psvr and so SLR and deovr arent an option for me (im not a fan of facebook i dont want to buy a quest as it needs a facebook account and i dont want to spend 600 bucks for a vive and another 600 to upgrade my pc). Also i like scriptplayer. I can get my kiiroo onyx+ to work. but not the handy as it doesnt have bluetooth but the handy is the by far superior machine. I now use the handyfeeling site and its ok but would prefer scriptplayer.

Yes for sure theres a way - I’ll try to add instructions later, but its easy to connect with Scriptplayer and Handy:

Just enter your connection key here:

Then press the ‘Wifif’ button on your Handy Device

Then in Scriptplayer - Select ‘Devices’ Tab and then ‘Connect to Handy directly’

Can you specify what you mean here?

When in doubt, check your script file name is matching and with simple characters, or just drag and drop script file onto scriptplayer window

ah thx
I think i need to get a newer version of scriptplayer as mine doesnt have the handy option

You need to download a pre-release (v1.1.1). The latest official release doesn’t have Handy support.

A month a go the player worked fine and now it doesnt…

Used it and it works now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Changed the range a time ago and the KEON did fine until update.

yeah i saw, it works now :slightly_smiling_face: makes testing my scripts much easier.

Keon on Mac connects to
https://playground.buttplug.world/

but not to
https://syncydink.buttplug.world/

Using the mac bluetooth not a dongle

What am I doing wrong