How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

Well, I’m at a loss - identical on my end

ws://localhost:12345/buttplug

Yup, double checked. All identical. Weird how it connected with older versions of SP, but Keon would not do anything. It also crashed several times before connecting. Now it just runs 10 reconnect attempts and fails

I can confirm this completely solved the issue for me. Full functionality on any script I throw at it, even old realtouch .ott scripts translate properly to funscripts for the Keon.

1 Like

UPDATE: Got it working with scriptplayer v1.0.5 for some reason. Thanks anyway @Liquid

Same exact setup and problem as munakoura, 1.0.5 works but no DEO support

:confused:

Thanks for this really helpful guide.

I’m having trouble connecting to DeoVR from scriptplayer too. I have an oculus Go standalone headset so I know I need the ip, but every ipv4:port combination I’ve tried isn’t working, formatted exactly like in the comments above. Do I just have the wrong ip somehow? It should be specific to my wireless network rather than the headset itself right? I’m wondering if there is a way for me to find this info on my oculus go. I’ve been able to search whatismyip on the device browser but the result I got isn’t working. Any help? Thanks.

Hi guys!
I’m actually having trouble with connecting Onyx+ to SLR App on my Samsung S9. When I’m trying to scan for device the app just can’t find it. Tried to restart both smartphone and device. Still not working.
Any ideas why?

@gb2200333 - try logging into your Router admin dashboard, and see what IP you get when your Oculus is live on your network

@Neuronix - double checked that you didnt pair your Onyx+ to your PC or phone bluetooth outside of SLR interactive App?

If still issues, come get direct one on one help on SLR discord anytime k = SexLikeReal VR

@Realcumber
Thanks for the reply but actually it doesn’t matter anymore I guess.
I just bought the Handy :sweat_smile:

BTW Is there a way to connect a controller to SLR on Android? Or maybe is there a gaze control in this app? As I can see it supports only Daydream controller which I don’t have.
Kinda uncomfortable to control the app by tapping on screen everytime

@Neuronix That way works too lol , good choice

Controller as well as gaze should work no problem on DEOVR/SLR app - Have you tried and had no luck? Check your settings in the app, you might need to click on some options

I actually found out that my Homido v.2 has “action button” and I can use it to tap the screen. Before I didn’t know what this button was for. LMAO.
And also I found the gaze control or rather to say “Hands free control” option in SLR. You have to look down and right to find this button. I didn’t quiet get why this button is invisible? It appears only when u point the cursor on it xDDD Maybe this is some glitch in SLR app

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the guide!

My Keon works fine with Intiface and ScriptPlayer. I was also able to connect DeoVR from my Oculus Quest 2 to ScriptPlayer, and the blue toy icon appeared in the Playback UI. However, the Keon did not move at all when the video was played in DeoVR. I have put both video and funscript files (with exact filenames) to the Interactive folder on Oculus Quest 2. Any idea why it was not working?

No worries @qpbd999 :slight_smile:

Try these things:

-Click on and on the Blue Toy icon, to see if the script gets reactivated
-Try renaming the script and video simpler names like test1
-Look at scriptplayer window, and see if your script is actually loaded (should show in the window)
If it is not, While the script and video is playing, try loading the Script File only directly onto the scriptplayer window to activate it directly

Hope that helps

Thanks! Turns out the script wasn’t loaded in scriptplayer. When I loaded it manually it worked. Not sure why the script didn’t load from Quest.

1 Like

Newbie here and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I followed the step by step guide (which was awesome by the way). But no matter what I do I can’t get scriptplayer to recognize my Keon device. I’m able to connect to buttplug/initface, but when I try to scan for devices, it doesn’t find anything. I verified it works with a feelconnect app which you can use to watch interactive videos on some sites. I tried. I make sure the Keon is in pair mode and it’s not connected to the PC. I’ve never connected it to the PC. I tried the troubleshoot idea of leaving initface up and closing scriptplayer and then trying again, but I just can’t get it to work.

I’ll be using this to play videos from the PC through DEOVR to the Oculus Quest. With that said, I also have an issue trying to get DEOVR to connect to my PC. I get a 500 code error that says it can’t connect. But, it is able to connect and play videos from my NAS. I have a feeling that won['t work since the video won’t be actually played through the PC. Or, am I wrong?

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @pigspoon41 - I can try to further assist - happy to hear the guide was somewhat helpful to you but it sounds like you are are basically there just 1 step away

I just tested it last night coincidentally and the closing scriptplayer and reopening with initface up actually did the trick

Try confirming:
-Keon is flashing blue (pairing mode)?
-Turn off phone bluetooth to be safe
-Reboot PC
-Keep the Keon close as possible to the PC with line of sight (Try searching for Keon signal via bluetooth scanning on PC settings to ensure your bluetooth is even correct version that will connect?)
-confirm you are on latest initface and Scriptplayer versions (try latest scriptplayer beta or latest stable official released versions)

• try clicking ‘Scan devices’ and wait, and repeat a couple times

Can you screenshot the actuall ‘500 code error’?
not sure about NAS, but might not if its bypassing PC or doesnt use DLNA style network

If those fail, I would recommend hanging tight - theres a new improved SLR interactive app incoming (on Android though) that makes everything work super seamlessly and quick and painlessly hopefully released very soon

when i installed deovr and slr both start steam vr thing and i cant click on the settings icon with my mouse… how do i fix?

SLR App and DeoVR do not have mouse support. You have to use a VR or game controller.

See below

Actually it has basic mouse click support, just make sure you click the active window on your pc, then look in your headset and line up the indicator in vr to look to where u want to click, then click the mouse button

It also has gaze to click control support in lower bottom right of the screen on mobile iirc

Oh, didn’t know it worked like that