How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

Thx for the help finally got it to work !!

1 Like

what was the trick in case others get stuck?

When i start the video on my smartphone in deovr the script should be in the same folder on the phone and instructions are sended to scriptplayer right ?

Yes, and named exactly the same - if it says DEOVR connected on scriptplayer, then Scriptplayer should be able to see the script on your phone

hi, I need help please ahah

Okey I have an oculus go with deo Vr on this oculus go I have in the movie folder my 3 VR videos with the same name on the funscript files also in the movies video. The connetion with scriptplayer on my laptop is ok. it say deovr connected. My launch is connected also to scriptplayer. But when I start the video, I can see the timebar move on scriptplayer at the same timecode where the video is but no mouvement. Also the ā€œheatmapā€ stay black in scriptplayer. I think the script is not going from the oculus to scriptplayer but I dont know why Any one can help me ? @Realcumber

well it work when i load manualy the script on my laptop but I think itā€™s note the way it should be down

sounds like your script is not properly matched with the video filename

Remove any special characters, and try renaming the the video and script to something like:

Video1.mp4
Video1.funscript

Yep I tryied to rename the files vid1.map and vid1.funscript but nothing

can u screenshot your actual filenames and extensions you are using - and which root folders you have the actual files on your oculus go?

seems everything is connnected, should only be a filename issue left

Ok I will try, did the heatmap appear un scirptplayer when it work ?

Itā€™s in the movie folder in the shared internal storage when I plug it

And itā€™s named like that

Ahah some French dude :smiley:
Ferrara for the win!

1 Like

Well itā€™s not the solution

I canā€™t change this its the deviceName when I open it. I have an android phone maybe using it with SLR is easier

It work great with SLR interactive I will keep this solution. I tried with a local video in the oculus with the script.

If I follow this to use it with plex as dlna I have to put the script on the oculus right ?

And rename the video and scritp as simple as possible to avoid plex formating title ?

Filenaming seems ok - I can only suggest creating folder named ā€œInteractiveā€ in the very base root folder of your device, and placing the script in video in there instead

yes, script for sure needs to go in folder titled ā€˜Interactiveā€™ if going this route - and follow naming advice yes

You can rename to the videos scene ID on SLR - this way you can just store the script on your headset storage, and stream the video on SLR too as another possibility

Yes, the heatmap will show up in scriptplayer if its actually seeing the script

Iā€™m interested in seeing if VR + estim can be a thing (I have a Note9 and an mk312), but short of manually syncing up the estim track to what Iā€™m viewing on my phone, I donā€™t know how to make this work synced up with the script player.

Anybody have any leads? Thank you!

Well last try to find a solution.

my files are like this so seems to be good :

oculus and laptop are on same wifi channel, and when I start the video script player say no script found for ā€œsia.mp4ā€. Firewalls are down I dont know what the problem is.

for local video add a default folder for script to scriptplayer with all the scripts works, but for dlna (with plex) itā€™s not working because script player always receive ā€œfile.mp4ā€ as name for the video. Itā€™s not match with the naming problem with dates

Ok fixed by swiching to kodi instead of plex. Well now Iā€™m able to create a tutorial for a basic VR setup :sweat_smile: thanks for the help

1 Like