I just wanted to take a second and recognize and appreciate a few members

These Appreciation posts are my favorite.

Good job and thank you to all who contribute to this community.

5 Likes

Thanks for the special mention =) <3. But I ain’t the main JAV dude. @Zalunda deserves my honorable mention.
Other honorable mentions: @sentinel @cool69 @torgo313 @HeelsLover69 @Evernessince @raser1 @Realcumber @g90ak .

Everyone in this thread are awesome. Thanks for making this community great. I know there are others as well and I appreciate you all.

11 Likes

Thanks for the mention but I don’t consider myself the main JAV dude either. For me, it’s more like the Olympic torch relay, I think that I took the torch for a bit last year (they were others before me), and other people, like @quepasawei and @Alderamin, are keeping the torch burning… This is a team works :grin:

As for my mention, I would like to thank @Husky and @Sentinel for their tutorials (and scripts, of course), and also @gagax123, @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv, and others for the tools they created and maintained all this time (which can often be more demanding than the initial development).

9 Likes

I thank all the people who realize his scripts, a special thanks to @m0saic which carried out the series manufacturing of its magnificent machines (OSR+ SR6) produced by @Tempest. thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks to all in the community!

2 Likes

Im just here to thank you guys for your hard work which help us all, you knows in what way

3 Likes

@99DM Should get recognition :smile:

3 Likes

As everyone has already said, thank you to everyone in the community! Thanks to the cooperation of many people, I think this amazing site is maintained!

@dimnogro Thanks to your post, I came to this social network for the first time! thx so much :grin:

4 Likes

round of applause for all in this community, it just keeps me cumming back for more

lilcirclejerk

the days just keep on cuming :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @Liquid @Realcumber @Husky @EvelynEvil666 @anon39026496 @BitterSwee @jacecolm @mADsCRIPTS @M0SAIC @bumdude (and howigotthescars - who doesn’t have an account here)…all creators whose works I have enjoyed or have helped run this site/helped with the community in general. I know I’m forgetting people, if I did sorry - not intentional. I haven’t been around much lately but have been around since nearly the beginning of scripting for the Launch and see a lot of new names that I don’t recognize. That’s awesome - hopefully I can try out some of your work in the future :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Yup. You named many that I forgot to mention. Big thanks to all!

2 Likes

Great thread!
I want to thank this whole community and my special thanks go to
@vrpicasso @Bobloblaw @ath05 @Dungeon_Master @Ricster89 @Gabbelgu @silent1121 @ac1dburn2k @Phazio @g2kbuffetboy
who are big supporters of high quality scripts (just to name a few that I was able to identify from there discord accounts).

8 Likes

I’ll second that, he’s created a crazy amount of top shelf hentai scripts.

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

To everyone that puts in long hours to release their scripts for free to the community, here’s to you :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: im very happy to be a part of such a great and respectfull community, i mean this thread alone i dont think you would get anywhere else on the internet lol

i mean human beings appreciating other human beings is something you just dont see sadly, so i want to send out a very special thank you to EVERYBODY on this forum, you are all awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where whereigotthescares upload his work

Here. It is not organized at all (all of his stuff was released on the RTS forums and he did not make the jump over here)

1 Like

Thanks man