Introducing Premium Scripts Subscription at SLR! šŸ’Ž

Thx Realcumber for an early announcement. We are still working on it and hopefully we can greatly improve things in some few weeks from now.

1 Like

Any news on membership upgrades?

sorry @anon63474100 - still no news on that

1 Like

Waiting for Epoch to fix a bug ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

If you are a monthly member the best option is to cancel and join again.

1 Like

Mind that you still have to wait for your current premium to expire before you can resubscribe! Canceling does not stop your Premium prematurely!

EPOCH needs to get their shit together. Taking forever to get this service for their clients done

Just updating this thread to let guys know for those that may have missed it, that things are working much more smoothly, and that now Scripts Upgrade Option should now be possible for many existing SLR premium members!

(SLR is aiming to get upgrade access option to all remaining unique case members shortly thereafter)

Thanks for your great patience and support everyone!

*** UPDATE: Upgrades should be now possible for SLR premium subscribers!:

• Also Some Discounted monthly and annual subscriptions can now upgrade to Premium + Scripts!

To Upgrade ā†’ Make sure you are logged in to your SLR account and go to your SLR user profile page.

• Here you should be able to find an option to select to add the scripts upgrade!

• If the upgrade option is not yet showing up on your user profile page, just keep checking back from time to time until it becomes available specifically for you

• Alternatively, feel free to reach out to SLR Support for help with unique cases of memberships if needed

• For more detailed information or help please check thread updates here ā†’ SLR forums ***

So Iā€™m guessing that promo + script bundle isnā€™t possible? I had a 14.99/mo promo that didnā€™t get the option so I cancelled. When rejoining, if I try to use a promo the site gives me the script bundle option goes away?

@uhntiss - try checking your account profile today, hopefully theres a better option for you today there

I heard they finally separated scripts premium from slr premium bundle today

Everyone else that had issues upgrading previous, try checking your profile or try again today to see if the update applies to you

Check Original Post at the very top for steps how to check ā†’

2 Likes

Hey guys. Just wanted to quickly update you on the recent developments:

1. Scripts Premium is finally functioning as intended. Existing Premium users have an option to upgrade to Scripts Premium. If you are not annual or lifetime user itā€™s highly recommended to let your monthly sub expire and renew with a Scripts Premium bundle giving you full access to both videos and scripts.

2. We wonā€™t be able to release discounted Scripts premium any time soon for new and existing users.

3. With the most recent Interactives release itā€™s required to update to the most recent SLR app or DeoVR version.

4. We are finalizing scripts creators (vendors) infrastructure making everything work smooth. There were really problems there we were not fully acknowledged because itā€™s really hard to make things work with scripting business. I will make a separate statement once everything gets fixed. Thx for you patience and support.

5. We have got to the point when no radical change is coming to how interactives work on SLR. It was a tough ride for us as we couldnā€™t envision all the troubles coming our way. Iā€™m really glad weā€™ve made it (still finishing things) and you can expect much more progress from us like:

• super precise and fast machine learning scripts. These are of much better performance and itā€™s much more complicated task that we thought. Canā€™t wait to showcase you these.
  • multiuser live cam girl sextoy control. Think of a girl managing your Handy
  • iOS version of SLR Interactive (hopefully)
  • SLR Originals Edging videos
2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to communicate that SLR is an indy team of highly passionate and dedicated people.
We are happy to succeed where everyone else has failed and to provide you with the integrity we all wished for.

Not everything happens as we expect it to and the whole Interactives venture was the hardest thing to manage from the day one.

Any appreciation from you guys would be more than welcome as we get a ton of critics oftentimes without any legit basis. Try to appreciate what others are doing or keep it to yourself.

Much more is yet to come :+1::+1::+1: Bear with us. Thx everyone who has been with us all this time. Love you guys <3

3 Likes

Totally agree. I cannot see them in online mode, I must download the script and use it in offline mode. For me this solution of 3 download script per month is a shit.

I was recently able to add a scripts premium sub and am really enjoying it. I think it is a fair price for online access to all the scripts and 3 downloadable scripts a month.

The only issue I am having is with the script below. It does not play in online mode and wants to charge me to download it, I still have downloads for the month remaining. Of course this was one I really wanted check out. Otherwise everything is great.

A Joy Ride - Thin Teen Blonde - VR Bangers | SexLikeReal

2 Likes

Hey @rtggtrgth - really appreciate the positive review and the refreshing comments on scripts subscription being a fair price :pray:

Iā€™ve already just sent your issue about that exact script already directly to SLR web development team

Iā€™ve also got some responses back from them and they are looking into it so hopefully we can resolve whats going on with that one soon as possible for you

Hang tight, Iā€™ll stay on top of it and Iā€™ll report back any updates

Thanks again for your support! :pray:

2 Likes

Same issue with this oneā€¦ + Still not able to download my 3 free scriptsā€¦ Close to 2 months nowā€¦ Ngl very frustratingā€¦
Screenshot 2021-09-28 014240

Hey @torgo313 - I got Tony (Rakly3 = SLRā€™s customer support superstar) to reply to you directly on the previous thread you posted your issue about = DEOVR no more interactive feature? - #20 by Rakly3

Iā€™ve seen his direct messages inquiring on a fix for you - so heā€™s definitely been trying to get you helped out what he can - hopefully devs will be able to sort that for you soon but we will keep following up with them for you k

2 Likes

Heā€™s been in touch, ty manā€¦ Just hope it gets resolved soon so many good scenes to download my streaming is kinda shit here in the sticks :sweat:

1 Like

Glad to hear - Heā€™s really trying his best for you - its just in the devs hands at this point - I feel for you for sure though - doesnt make much sense to leave you hanging for too long

Maybe move back to where theres civilization in meantime lol jk :sweat_smile:

I just got Fibre 1 GB internet here and hard to go back to anything less now thats for sure

2 Likes

FYI @rtggtrgth @torgo313 - some scripts that werenā€™t selectable due to a bug should be working again right now, so give it a a try to see if works now - those include:

thanks for reporting those and any others you may find - Ill see if there are others as well myself in the meantime :+1:

3 Likes

Looks good on my end thanks man :wink:

1 Like