JoyFunScripter 0.13.1 - Make your own scripts!

no i have not
is it for a play back function?

1 Like

There is a default simulator (the green one that moves with the points you have in your script), but you can create more simulators if you want, e.g. if you would like to have one inverted or something. The cycle through simulators is probably to switch simulator among those you have defined with a keystroke.

1 Like

Exactly! I add another simulator each time the camera setting changes and I have to move the current simulator or change its size so that I can go back and simply switch to the old simulator.

oh thanks guys my next guess was pre set stroke sets to drop in place kind like copy and paste but with less work

Thanks for this great tool!

I have a small suggestion. Please unselect previous points when making a new selection. I don’t know how many times I deleted or moved selections outside my view by mistake. You could make it so shift + click adds to the selection.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this awesome software for free friend. Very cool.

can i use any type of joystick with joyfunscripter?
is that the best thing to use?

@Realcumber how do joyfunscripter and openfunscripter compare? never scripted before but would like to try a bit. defnitely love that Openfunscripter is linux/cross-plattform compatible and opensource.

1 Like

@raser1 @Realcumber So I’ve run into an issue myself, if I load an incomplete video with JFS I get an error box that I have to confirm and then program itself closes entirely. Now here’s the predicament, it keeps doing it whenever I launch JFS now lol (even reinstalling by deleting and extract again) Is there a way around this?

@Cloudyfire
Try to open JFS by double click on a funscript where the complete video is available in the same folder with the same name.

1 Like

@HeelsLover69 @sentinel @bumdude @Lucifie

there doesnt exist a video tutorial for joyfunscripter yet, right?

I don’t think so. At least I haven’t seen one.

@sentinel thanks, I am trying to use How to get started with scripting for help for now :slight_smile:

I wonder if I could theoretically use my RC flight controller for scripting? :smiley: :smiley:

its like this:

new23456

According to the manufacturer site it is Windows 10 compatible. It all depends if it turns up as a DirectX compatible game controller or not. However, it has no A, B, X, Y buttons etc. so it might be a long shot :slight_smile: However, it should be easy enough for you to try.

@sentinel i will try, i was especially referring to scripting like with a mouse but just with the controller…
still so much to learn…

Nice that did the trick, thanks!

1 Like

Back a few months ago JFS works fine without any problems however I’m getting this as soon as I loaded a new video, any thoughts? :thinking:2020-12-01 (2)

3 Likes

Same here. I get this error no matter what video I try to load.

EDIT: Installing Releases · Nevcairiel/LAVFilters · GitHub solved the issue for me.

3 Likes

Yes! This indeed solved the issue :grinning: thanks man

Is there a way to make the simulator work in “on the fly” mode with 180 sbs view? Would make it easier to see what’s going on.