https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/fit-kitty-queen-of-the-ring/328241
ref´ called my submission to the queen of the ring
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/fit-kitty-queen-of-the-ring/328241
ref´ called my submission to the queen of the ring
Thank you for your entry
I added your submission.
I’m aware my script is not over 10 minutes long, I don’t expect to be part of the raffle. I’m just here to entertain. Enjoy ![]()
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/pleasure-maze-1986-featuring-stacey-donovan/328335
I will participate with my first script ever, which took me like 10 hours between learning and scripting itself, so I hope it’s at least decent :)
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/unknown-bbc-all-the-way/328354
Thank you @NumeroUno and @CF479 for your entries
I added them.
Submissions are closed. I will raffle out the winner in a couple of hours. Thank you everybody for all your entries and good luck to all participants!
We have a winner!
Congratulations to @JuanHughJorgan! You got chosen my the rng and are the winner of the Edge 2.
Lovense will get in contact with you about the price.
Thank you everybody for the great participation. A big thank you again to Lovesene around @Luca12 for this great opportunity and making this giveaway.
If you haven’t yet, check out the Lovense shop:
Evey purchase through this link will directly support out forum.
Woooo let’s go!! Thank you guys so much and to everyone that entered!
Congratulations
We hope you will like the device!
Thank you! And I’m sure I will
Plus I can make some purely vibration scripts now that I will have a device to test them with.
Congratulations!
Thank you so much! And you’re script is awesome btw, I used it quite a few times before you entered it in the contest. Can’t make it through ![]()
Congratulations on your win JuanHughJordan.
The events are only possible when people participate, and the more that participate, the better the events become. So thanks to all those who submitted scripts.
Thanks to Lovense for the generous prize they gave away. I didn’t even know that vibration capable devices you could make scripts for existed. It would be cool to see it introduced into a future stroker toy somehow for adding vibration to scripts. You could have three or four individually controlled vibration points in the stroker sleeve or device so you could pick which one gets triggered during the script. That would be incredible.
And of course a big thank you to Slibowitz for hosting yet another event for all of the community to enjoy. I look forward to the next one.
Once it vibrates, you couldn’t really tell from where it comes, but 1 or more vibrators definitely add another “dimension”, especially to simple one-axis devices.
Think of a pause in a script, toy at 0 position for 10 seconds while the vibration goes slowly up along the pause, a tip-focused slow bj with the vib simply hooked to the main-script - vibrates the most when toy is working at top, or to emphasis the most intense/erotic/hot scenes in a clip, or simply just from time to time.
I really recommend some DIY, a PVC pipe as a sleeve holder (some cutting required), a cheap vib (to start with) attached to it and you are already good to go - that would be for a smaller sleeve like what comes with TheHandy.
Never tested, but Onahole often have a hole on both ends, if you don’t need it’s full length, maybe just stick the vibrator in the other end - I guess a little additional fixation needed - now that I think of it, one vibrator here has a heating function, maybe worth a try one day.
Anyway, …
Congratz @JuanHughJorgan
… I guess for what I’ve wrote above the prize might not be the best choice, but from your post, I think you’ll find a fun usage. ![]()
Congrats! Vibe go brrrr~
Thanks everyone who participated and organized.