Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.6 [02.2023] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

Does the handy app connect to your device?

Just checked, it does!

Can you get into contact with us on Discord as well? So far the people who have issues are very small in number, so we’re hoping to maybe find a common denominator.

I discovered the game 1-2 days ago on another website and tested it right away because it looked good. I wasn’t disappointed. The graphics are better than 90% of the ero games out there. Estelle is cute and has a beautiful voice (better than most comparable ero games.) The integration of my interactive toy via Bluetooth worked great and gave me 1-2 “highlights”. :wink:
I haven’t joined the Patreon YET, but I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on the game. If the game develops better than the last (felt like) 100 others of its kind, I will definitely join the Patreon sooner or later.

I think Lustbound has HUGE potential and could become what so many other games of its kind failed to do.

If you have the latest firmware for handy, try holding the button to get the blue light for connection versus the purple for wifi connection.

Sometimes the Handyfeeling bugs out and you are probably not on the latest FW (latest is 3.2.2).

The issue might be similar to this one in the Heresphere post, where some people couldn’t get it to work (solution):

1 Like

This has huge potential, the demo is great. Any plans for VR in the future?

1 Like

Very glad to hear you like it!

We’ll keep at it of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We actually already do have experience with VR Implementation, saying that it will come soon would be wrong, but I don’t see why not in the future though.

We’ll focus on the core gameplay elements first though of course :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey.

I only looked at this breifly yesturday. When I opened the demo for a secound time today on my pc, the screen just turns yellow after the Unity and Nudica commercials on startup.

Haven’t tried any problem solving yet. But The software does look interesting :slight_smile:

Found the error.

It seems Norton immediately perceives the software as a threat and takes half of the files straight to the chopping block. I only realized after unpacking the game for a second time.

That is rather weird, we explicitly made sure to upload almost everything to VirusTotal to prevent AV’s from acting because of files that were never seen before on other computers.

Thanks for informing us though!

Just watched and tested this demo. Really fun and well put together. :+1:
But the only downside I think is that there is constantly a large text box in front of the nice animation. So you only see half of the girl… :man_shrugging:
The text is nice but can’t it be placed a bit smaller and more subtle on the side or something ?
I’m looking forward to further progress…

Does this work with Windows 11? I tried to run this on that, but whenever I go to click the button for the game to search for devices or “build a client”, it never builds or finds any of my devices.

You can enable debug tool at the main menu, and in that menu, you can disable the UI.

1 Like

We weren’t able to test so far on a W11 device yet. Could you write me in the Discord to figure some stuff out.?

I’m also having the issue of not being able to connect the handy, followed all the steps. Game looks great tho and I would love to try the full experience

Having connection issues aswell, gets stuck at looking for device, other services works just fine, no issues connecting to sites to run scripts etc.
I’m still running on windows 7 wich might be an issue i suppose.

I’ll hopefully be able to give it a shot on Win11 tonight and forward you the debug in the Discord.

Okay, so yeah … The game has potential, that’s for sure! In fact, I would consider it one of the best sex toy games available today. I can’t wait for the VR version (as someone asked already).

1 Like