Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.6 [02.2023] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

Tried the bluetooth demo, connectivity seems to be working well. Kudos on going the haptic route initially, I know a few other games did it after the fact and always figured it’d be smarter to do it the other way around. Make the whole game usable right out the gate to haptic, rather than adding in one bit of it at a time later while most of it does nothing.

Speaking of other games, any plans to differentiate it from other JOI games besides haptic? I know the dead one that has a couple games on steam, the VRHot game is attempting it currently, and at some point virtual succubus plans to have haptic but they’re going the more AI kink relationship app route. Have any unique plans for yourselves you wanna tease us with for the distant future?

Please don’t make her a Big Titted Bimbo! That’s the main reason I stopped supporting other Projects. Not all women have Milkbags so big, they fall over! Virtual Succubus was one of those projects. She had nice Boobs and the dev made them bigger. Her age has nothing to do with her boobsize! I like the current size. Not so big she will fall over, not so small she looks like a child. Just perfect.

2 Likes

There are several things we are planning to do, nothing set in stone yet though.
We got a lot of valuable feedback, which made us re-think how we approach the rest of the game, we will definitely update our roadmap here when we know more :wink:

@sobolsdaemon1 I can calm you down there, no plans to turn her into a Hentai Poster girl :sweat_smile:
We are thinking about a few very small customizations options, after updating her model. But no promises.

2 Likes

I’ve tried this a few times now. It’s a pretty great idea, but in the game’s current state it simply is not challenging enough. The smaller movements provide very little stimulation, and the majority of my time spent in sessions with this game, the randomiser chooses smaller movements. If I didn’t put extreme effort into it I could pretty much last forever. This is coming from someone who barely lasts 5 minutes watching standard VR scenes with the Handy. If you could increase the range of smaller movements the game would be more enjoyable, I believe.

And edging sessions probably shouldn’t be randomised, but focus on big, fast movements. If the avatar is trying to make you cum but makes tiny movements then that kinda defeats the purpose. Otherwise, great idea, and I hope you continue to improve on it. I will be following this one.

8 Likes

Any plans to get this on android?

Thanks for the feedback @Ripovitan_R! We’ll talk about it in our next dev session.

@Mike650vtwin Tbh we are a bit overwhelmed with how many want to see this on mobile. Would have to look into it a bit more.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to connect it to the keon. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to do it?

Once the menu appears, some icons should pop up on the right hand side of the screen. The second one up, looking like a radar screen or a hand mirror with a bar across it is the one you want - when you hover over it the text “bluetooth toys” should appear, clicking that should cause it to connect to a nearby toy.

I did that. I think I already know the problem, when I connect to the keon it pairs for about 6 seconds than it automatically disconnects again. When I use intiface I don’t have this problem but I can’t get intiface to connect with lustbound. I have no idea what to try next

Same request here - get this on Android and I’ll get you a patreon subscription.

1 Like

Releasing this on Android would be one thing, the problem is that the Sex-Toy support sadly won’t work. The whole connectivity, just sadly isn’t possible on Android as of now, from what I’ve seen there also isn’t any plans to add support for it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’d be down for that still regardless, even if it has no sex toy support for now

Technically the web-gl version runs on the phone, just need a bluetooth keybord or force keyboard app for the name input, everything else runs natively… For now…

@jack90 Please don’t have initface running while running Lustbound that will only conflict. Try to place the toy next to the bluetooth origin for a while, see if it doesn’t disconnect there.

We also found out that some bluetooth dongles don’t play nice with Buttplug for some reason.

Which tier do i need for Freeplay? And what is freeplay exactly?

I have Try but it dont work with the Handy.

Connection Error only

Sorry for the late reply!

Freeplay means you can freely control the camera / poses / rhythms and all of the other settings, usually only available to us devs. Everything working with the toys of course.

@Broxiegar What exactly doesn’t work? Can you write us a pm?

Game has great potential,tried out today…excited over future updates

This is a really great start. I love the idea. OSR2+/SR6 support would be great. I couldn’t get my first gen Handy to connect, but that is probably an issue with device. I dug out an old Launch and it worked fine. The only thing is, like other commenters have mentioned is that the stroke length seems far too short - to the point where it’s difficult to feel anything. Assuming you’re planning on using the whole stroke length for a device (limits in settings would be a good idea to tailor the experience for the user), you might want to consider using what I’d call relative stroke lengths. What I mean is that rather than use 30% of the stroke length for the stimulating the head of the penis, I find it’s better to use 50 or 60% (50-100 or 40-100 on a funscript) when focusing on small areas. Anything less than that and it can feel like almost no movement. Anyway, that’s my two-cents worth :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing how this develops.

4 Likes

First of all I want to give a big thanks to all the devs working on this and I’m stoked for what comes in the future. But I got to add to the pile of complaints regarding stroke length. The discrepancy between the visuals and the actual strokes takes away a lot of the “presence” otherwise achieved through accurate representation and her not being able to utilize the full length is just a bummer, I would really love to see slow but long strokes. Also on another topic which I’m not sure you have to control over, the voice recognition is barely manageable, she hears stuff like “a foster” which obv doesn’t do anything a majority of the time (which I can’t fully exclude could be down to pronunciation but I’ve tried many different forms which all lead to the same) and just kind of kills the mood. If it’s possible to increase the “tolerance” that would be great. Further utilization of the voice recognition would also be a blessing, having to control the menu and intro through kbm takes away from the illusion.

1 Like

Very glad to hear you like it!

@Mument2000 We’ll take a look again on how to maybe add some improvements on that in the near future. Thanks for the feedback as well <3

@Akkos There is an additional 2GB package you can download from us to improve the voice recognition, I think we linked it in the Discord. This will drastically improve the quality, as the in-built package is just a very lite version to not increase the game size for no reason. And yeah, will take a look with the stroke length and timings :sweat_smile:

And at last, also thanks for the feedback of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like