Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.6 [02.2023] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

This is very nice and I could even only test the WebGL version on my Android. I second a lot of the feedback on more intensity (even when only looking at the demo without my Handy connected) but I’m sure you’ll get that sorted out, once you focus more on the gameplay.

I’d also totally be interested in an Android or Linux (or fully working WebGL version fwiw) as I don’t have any Windows system.

Same here with me.
I connect the Keon for just 6 seconds and it’s disconnects automatically.

Any solutions?

Could you try to keep the device close to the connection origin? We had a few cases where the bluetooth connection died, since the device was too far away.

It is really near. Using the Intface itself it works nice, on videos for example.

Yeah putting it near also didn’t solve the problem for me. Maybe something with the bluetooth settings?

Tried this out today and it was really great, excited to see what gets added in the future. The only feedback I could give is the fastest speed isn’t fast enough for me.

You gotta get this working on Wi-Fi! Bought a Bluetooth adapter but I’m having the same issue, it never connects

Hey there!

Like we mentioned before, Wifi isn’t an option because of how the handy pre-loads an entire script and then plays it. Could you write us a pm on Discord? So far we were able to fix everything other then two cases.

@dtt Were you able to try out the free-play speed slider? We just had a quick chat about a universal speed increase, but we’d like some feedback first.

Bit older now, but could you get into contact with us again on Discord? Trying some stuff out, but since we don’t have the launch, it’s a bit harder to work out.

I still go back to this demo once in a while and it is a fun time. At least, the idea is extremely appealing. For the future I still hope that you work on the speed and stimulation of the actions.

Most of the actions just don’t stimulate enough. For the last round I try to go into debug mode and set it to the fastest speed and to the most stimulating action, but then it automatically switches to only ever so slightly stimulating the tip. I just feel nothing. Would be nice if, during the normal rounds, I actually felt like I had to ask her to go slower. I also supported you on Patreon to try out the Freeplay mode, but for me that takes out the fun of not having full control over a session.

Anyway, not trying to sound like a negative Nancy. Yours is definitely the most appealing JOI game I have played so far. Hope you’re able to improve it in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback!

Could you tell us which device you are using? We got some positive feedback and some negative, but it seems it’s really device depended, could you write us on Discord, and tell us a bit more :sweat_smile:?

Awesome concept. I hope T-Code is considered at some point in the future. I know it’s a bit of a niche device compared to other automated devices, but I really think it’s the way to go. As much as I like the game, it’s hard to go back to anything else after building an SR6.

3 Likes

The Handy!

Same issue here, also with The Handy.

In my opinion it would be great if we could get some sort of speed multiplier or an option to select intensity, because to be honest in my experience the current movements aren’t stimulating enough :confused:

Other than that, so far so good! It’s just those little things that need tweaking imo :slight_smile:

This would be great for the SteamDeck :smiley:

We’ll defo take a deeper look in 1.4 for it. :wink:

@kokmaker This might be a bit hard, we’ll likely give a clear list of what’s possible and not with the 1.3 release.

@ObjectOrientedBob Not sure Steam is on the same page as we are, will likely a take a while longer till Steam is ok with stuff like that :joy:

Well you can still run external games on steamdeck. As longs as it work with Proton/Linux :slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, I don’t mind if it’s still limited to the up/down axis. I just prefer the modularlity/functionality you get with sr6/osr2. But I appreciate the consideration and don’t sweat it if it’s the work has to be done completely from the ground up. Though I don’t speak for him, I think Tempest is more than willing to collaborate since he’s expressed interested in incorporating it with a game before.

1 Like

Not sure if this is an issue on my end or not, I get the following “Runtime Error: memory access out of bounds” when attempting to try the WebGL version on android tablet.

Mhm, this could have a variety of reasons. Mind writing us on Discord?