Mega Compilation, Blowjob Relay, My 100th Script

I have a lead on a source but fuck me it is an 11 hour download without a premuim account. Once I can download and verify I will PM you after I put it on my Mega.

Thanks, strange but I didn’t see this video in my search

@BuckNekkid Also thanks for trying to help, but don’t waste your time, they gave a link to 1080p quality above, that’s enough for me

https://spankbang.com/74fey/video/clutch+and+angel+vs+mike+see+description there’s like no carmela clutch on this site if you want to add her

A small report on the progress in creating a video. If I counted correctly, I got 81 different girls.
Now I cut out the necessary sections from all the videos, and I feel sorry for cutting every extra minute :grinning: So the video will come out more than I originally planned, but I think it’s even good, just have to wait a little longer. I myself can not wait to try what happens in the end, but for now a few shots that will be in the video. Many hungry mouths will be fed)

9 Likes

I have almost finished cutting the excerpts and I think I will post the finished video at the beginning of the week. It turned out more than I expected, about a 6 hour video. I refused the block of finishes at the end of the video, but they will meet several in the course of watching, and just quick moments when you can pause the view will be enough :wink:

And I have another little poll. Should I upload the script only when it is ready in its entirety, or update it as it is being written, for example, before each end?

• Full script
  • Post in parts

0 voters

6 Likes

Maybe do it movie style. Release a trailer before posting the whole video.

1 Like

trailer editing is another day or two that I can spend on scripting, I don’t think it makes sense.

and I don’t know what points to add there. there are almost no stops in the full video, it’s just a lot of sucking girls. The trailer would just be a short version

LMFAO Fuuuuucck I can’t wait for this! :rofl:

Almost ready, it remains to wait for the assembly of about 40 minutes

Edit:
added quality adjustment and color balance, as well as sound balance. Gluing time increased to 5-6 hours

2 Likes

This is a video with reduced quality, for those who want to watch it without a script

I will post the video in full quality here along with the script when it is ready.

Also, the full video, 17GB in size, is already available on my patreon, and there I will upload the script in the process of writing.This is just early access, for those who don’t want to wait, or just want to support my work financially, available at any level with a minimum price of $1.
The full version will be available for free on this forum

4 Likes

Now there is not much free time, but the writing process is underway. Finished 30/230 excerpts or 50 minutes of video.

11 Likes