Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

Thanks husky , it looks great

just used this Generator to complete this script. Super fast and because of the angel, extremely accurate. Let me know what you think!

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/genshin-impact-beidou-3d-hentai/28910

New to scripting here and cant find the option to dselect the script when the penis isnt being interacted with on ofs between sceens.

First off. I want to thank you for making one of my dreams come true. This application works flawlessly and will save me so much time, you’ve made this perfect my dude; seriously. I love how it even cuts off when the motion tracking goes too off course, huge bonus…
I guess there isn’t a 2nd or 3rd, lol just that you’re awesome and I hope you have an awesome day!

2 Likes

@mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv First off THANK YOU! This has been a game changer :+1:
I was wondering if the time could be added to the tracking screen to see how much of the video has been scripted?

Just to let you know I finished last part of my tutorial where I showed how the tracking tool works. I used 0.0.5 version of the tracker so it should be relevant.

8 Likes

Very Amazing tool. I did a 30 minute POV scene in an hour with touch ups… That is a game changer if not industry disrupter…

2 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy, wish I had a tool like this a year ago. It’s even crazier because the tracker works pretty well for blowjobs too.

1 Like

Sorry for not answering earlyer, but Work was pretty Busy the last few Weeks, would it be hard to compile this as is right now? I would like to try it out and wanted to see how it actually performs. It shouldn’t be too hard adding a little Smoothing to the Output via a Lua Script or something, but I am not that experienced in compiling Stuff. I mean the X-Tracking.

Hey guys,
I can’t seem to get this program running. I’m on Windows10 and v0.0.5. I tried launching the funscript-editor.exe direclty. The GUI opens up, but when I try to open any video I get this error:

Then the program will crash within a second.
I tried downgrading to v0.0.3 or 0.0.4 but I always run into the same error. Any idea what could be the problem here? Thanks!

Wow, that works pretty awesome! Fantastic piece of software! How could I overlook this thread for so long, just discovered today. Thank you very much @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv !

I took finally got around to test this tool as well. I’m just tracking stuff so far and haven’t started adjusting the generated points yet, but the results so far seems to be a real time saver! I chime in with the choir, thanks for this fantastic tool @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv !

I have now published the latest code changes as release v0.0.6 on github. For the changes and enhancements see release description.

@ghoser5 could you also try this release.The error shown in your screenshot occurs when the window is too small and there is not enough space for the visualization of the actions at the bottom. I adjust the default window size. I hope this makes the error disappear. If not you could try to set vertical_stretch_factor: [1, 50] in funscript-editor/funscript_editor/config/ui.yaml. If that doesn’t help please send me your screen resolution and your windows scaling setting so i can debug the problem.

@Gandalf to use the x-Movement tracking you have to set [tracking_direction: 'x'] in funscript-editor/funscript_editor/config/settings.yaml. If you use OFS integration add the second movement axis. Then select the one for x and start tracking normally. now only the x direction is tracked. Currently only one axis can be tracked at a time because i don’t know exactly how to use the lua api of OFS for multiple axes.

@SlowScripter the tracking window now shows the current time and the expected end of tracking (either the video end or if an action point is set in OFS the stop time)

@Ambi If i understand your question about “use the shortest vector to each center as the axis” correct you mean to calc the Euclidean distance. The problem is that this require to select both boxes exactly at the horizontal center of the body. i.e. it is not very user-friendly.

NOTE: I have made some code changes and only tested the default configuration. if it comes to crashes just report with the associated settings.

3 Likes

meant it like that, hopefully that makes it clearer. Like rotating the box to define the tracking axis. Could be useful for scenes (especially Hentai or other animated stuff) where the viewing angles are different.

Nonetheless i love your generator tool! Especially usefull for longer loops and scenes that dont change their viewing angle often

Thank you for the detailed drawing. You can use the length of vector v as stroke length for the funscript actions by setting tracking_direction: 'd' in funscript-editor/funscript_editor/config/settings.yaml to enable an experimental feature in release version v.0.0.6. This function is currently not in the documentation because there are some limitations. For instance my implementation don’t use the center of the boxes as shown in your drawing. I calculate the distance from the left top edge of each tracking box …

1 Like

Oh very interesting to know! Thanks

Hi, him comming from 0.0.4 and I just gt the 0.0.6 (last release). It work nice 1 time as ofs integration but when I try to use the shortcut a second time nothing append and I receive a message in the command prompt saying that a file, folder is not well named.

If I close OFS it works again one time then I have to close and restart again.

Idea / solution ?

will this work with JoyFunScripter?

I guess no. But you can try to use it in the standalone version and get the generated script open in JFS then copy paste

Ok I’ll try that tomorrow