Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

THAT WAS IT! It’s usually something simple with me… Thanks mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv

for roll I guess it’s possibe but pitch It required to analyse 3d movement that’s really hard

1 Like

hit the space bar to advance the video or drag the blue search button to the right.

For pitch it may be possible for vr videos, since you can track the distance between left and right frame for a given point, and since the camera position is fixed, you could calculate the relative distance to the camera.

Kinda having trouble getting it to work can someone make a video showing how to install and use this program pls

Husky has created the very helpful video series How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial in which the scripting with OFS is explained. Part 3 includes the setup and usage of the Motion Tracking Funscript Generator extension.

1 Like

Thanks I’m doing something wrong and not sure what I followed the video and its probly something really simple I’m doing wrong or missed lol

Managed to get really good results from the tracking! However, Im really hoping to have these in the future as well!

• Easier UI (Choose 3D or 2D button )
  • Tips and guides on what body parts (Tits, Navel,Clit, ETC) track on different scenes ( Men&Woman ( Doggy) , Missionary and HJ’s with 2 hands!
  • Hoping to have it work with JAV’s as well
    -Auto slow down tracking for super fast actions ( HJ’s or Cowgirls)
  • Works with JFS for easier scripting process for all scripters!

Overall , really a dream come true ! Kudos to the creator! youre a godsent!!!

1 Like

That is something you need to bring up with the developer of JFS since JFS must provide a way for third party applications to interact with the software. I recommend that you try OFS since the motion tracker has been integrated with that software already.

Can anyone help me with the video scaling issue I have here:

In the previous version I was using, there was a video_scaling.json file which I could edit in order to adjust the zoom in the preview frame.

In the .007 ver. there was no file to adjust.

Any help would be appreciated .

Read the FAQ in the original post, you have to edit settings.yaml file.

1 Like

Hi Husky,

I believe I did edit this file as stated in the FAQs prior to asking here. I also played with the “preview_scaling” “Zoom_factor” with no effect on my issue.

I went into the projection.yaml file and played with the settings under:

2D Videos

flat:
video_filter: ‘scale=${width}:${height}’
parameter:
height: 720
width: -1

Which also had no effect on the preview aspect.

I should be more detailed in my message. Apologies. :wink:

My guess is that you might have used wrong quotation mark? My file looks the same and works as intended (no zoom). I’m also running v0.0.7 and haven’t changed anything else.

Try my settings file (change extension from .txt to .yaml):
settings.txt (973 Bytes)

Here is how I usually track doggy/missionary (men & women) with good result. A key to success is to make the tracing box big enough and start at the highest point so the boxes don’t overlap too much. Big box also helps when there are distractions (e.g. hairs or hands in front of camera). Note that making boxes bigger makes tracking a little bit slower:

6 Likes

the message I get is cannot load nvcuda.dll

Damn, didn’t change a thing. I remember I had this problem with windows before. I had to add size options in order to get the zoom issue fixed.

The file I edited is no longer in the files provided in ver 0.0.7.

Any other suggestions?

OK, I found the issue. There are two “congig” files with the same docs. I had to go into another folder to find the correct file to edit. Then, vwala! All working right!

thanks for your help brother.

1 Like

Sorry if this a stupid question, but is there an ETA on a user-friendly easy-to-install release?

I’m not exactly tech-illiterate, but an easy to use package would be awesome.

2 Likes

I came across one bug with the tracking software, if your project name contains any brackets ‘[’ or ‘]’ activating the motion track will promp you an error that the video file was not specified.

Works fine after you rename the corresponding video file to the OFSP file since it copies the file name when you first import it into a new project on OFS.

I guess any symbol will launch the same error