Need help with funscript toolbox

I want to synchronize a script with a new video that has a delay due to a remaster. A user said he used funcript toolbox to compare audio on both videos and resync the script. Here’s the link to the post :
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/rs-slr-vrbangers-kendra-lust-below-the-belt/26788

Now he inserted an output and I’m absolutely no expert in the subject so I have no idea what he did and how. I did put funscript toolbox in my OFS extension directory, but I can’t seem to be able to do anything with it. The extension shows on my toolbar, but there is nothing else that show up.

Am I doing something wrong? Can anybody point me to the right direction?

Did you try clicking on enabled, then go back to that and see if you can click on show window? As for another extension I use requires that needing to be done to get it showing/working.

I did, nothing happens, the show window option isn’t available anyhow.

Well then time to direct you to here:

As I don’t have personal experience with it and well that’s your topic to actually ask questions in about this.

Thanks I went back to the post you just shared and it seems I just didn’t install the toolbox properly. Clumsy me lmao. Thanks a lot man!

1 Like

Ok, I’m not exactly sure what you did (but I suspect that you cloned FunscriptToolbox source code and copied it into ‘extensions’ folder of OFS).

This isn’t the way to use FunscriptToolbox. I made a topic for each ‘use case’ of FunscriptToolbox. The link above is not the best for your use case. The feature for synchronizing funscript is not an OFS extension. You should look at this message (and the whole topic for more context):

If you still have trouble, let me know.

2 Likes

Real MVP man! I appreciate your quick input!!

The command prompt seems to be working, but for it to work, I suppose I need to put all those files in the FunscriptTookbox folder? (funscript, old scene and new scene?)

Nevermind, I think I got it with the whole post my bad! I’ll DM you if anything goes wrong!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.