New Fleshlight Boost review

@SlowScripter After a few months of use, what do you think of the Boost?

Funny you should ask, I just modded it again.

The boost is my go-to, but despite my best efforts I found my sessions being much shorter. So I decided to remove the rings @Endlessdream
It definitely cut down the intensity, however just a little too much. Even with the rings removed Iā€™ll still continue to use the boost on the regular. After all the mods what Iā€™m left with is an original recipe Fleshlight sleeve, with quite realistic feeling lips and a very very nice suction action. The only thing missing is a extended tongue with a proper human tongue texture. I might end up ordering another one, but for now Iā€™m waiting to see what the guys at Fleshlight are cooking up. If they release a version of the Turbo made out of the boost material, Iā€™ll definitely be ordering one.

1 Like

The ring inside the boost - how similar is it to the internal rings of the turbo series?

I dare say day and night, for me at least. I felt the rings on the Turbo were much too loose and didnā€™t add much pleasure.Also the material didnā€™t help. In fact, if they just made the turbo out of the original flashlight material it would be a much better sleeve. The dual rings on the inside of the boost definitely add to the intensity, the rings feel much tighter and the fact that thereā€™s two of them covers more area.

From my experience when i flip the sleeve 180 degrees, simply the diffirent entry already made it possible to reduce the sensitivity from those rings. But thats when the sleeve is still within its case, where the case can be used to position it more ideal.

Barely anything. Its mostly just its depth being diffirent and by that makes it more notible through normal stroking.

Although there is a slight material diffirence that can still matter. Transparent sleeves are often slightly more stretchable and sticky in how they feel. But from my experience the diffirence is ignorable.