New to the community

hello I’m new to the community! I want to increase my trust level so I figured I would make a topic asking everybody for tips or information I may need to know. I have a vr headset and the handy stroker.

thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Welcome, here are some threads you will want to check out.

1 Like

thank you for sharing these threads! I have already been scrolling DIY hands free for about an hour now.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

welcome welcome

1 Like

as in looking for a handfree setup or you’re using your hands free setup while browsing? lol

1 Like

Welcome! While you’re poking around the site, I’d encourage you to check out this thread about making scripts at some point. Even if you don’t decide to create any of your own, it will give you a better understanding of what the process entails.

1 Like

Welcome \o/

Yes :smirk:

1 Like

haha that made me laugh

thank you i will check it out

1 Like

Welcome to the EroScripts Community! I hope you enjoy it here. The only information that I can think of to give you, that others have not already shared, is to remember to be kind, be patient, and be abundant with your appreciation for other members whether that be for providing a script, a link, an answer to a question, or even just a kind word. I look forward to seeing you around the site!

3 Likes

thank you for the warm welcome. yes of course I will be respectful and kind, I created this post just to break the ice and increase my trust level so I can be more engaged.

2 Likes