[SOLD] New unopened SR6 all the way for $540

Hello, I have a new SR6 all the way package for sale. I got it from @M0SAIC during the Black Friday sale for $639 but I haven’t used it yet. It’s still in the original box unopened.

I’ll be accepting only cryptocurrencies because of chargeback fears and you can use any reputed escrow service you want.

Shipping is only available in the US because of customs issues. If anyone is interested, let me know.

1 Like

Roughly 15% off for the trade off of any security that the item is really unused and also not defective… I’m interested but if you’re looking at the sale with the mindset of chargebacks it’s kind an impossible not to look at it the same way.

Just my 2 cents. I’ll pm you

Yeah I agree with this. They are trusting you to send it, so you have to trust them with the payment, it has to go both ways. Needing to buy it with crypto (with how volatile it is AND the fee from the escro) kinda negates the discount.

would consider if it was just cash… but with crypto… at least for me, you’d need a bigger discount than that.

If you want to make sure you get paid, then use a 3rd party marketplace. then you have seller protection and they have buyer protection. but of course that eats into your return cuz the middleman would take another cut