Deleted 10 characters 78

I just got the Nobra Twincharger.
Is it possible to play Funscripts with the Nobra Twincharger with HandyControl for example?
I tried some stuff but i cant get it to work ugghhhhhhhh :confounded:

I only managed to connect the Nobra Twincharger in HandyControl in the Misc settings via COM Port ā€œCOM8ā€ it does work.

have you tried scriptplayer with the buttplug/initface app, its your best bet for it to work with scripts.

Not yet. How do I do that?

check the software section on this forum there should be links to the apps and some explaination of haw to get them to work.

scriptplayer is an app that you use to play the scripts and corresponding movies with. and buttplug/initface is an app that connects toys to be used with scriptplayer. it works with all kinds of toys. It needs to be started before scriptlayer

1 Like

I just learned about the Twincharger a week ago and am interestedā€¦ What is your feedback from using it? My main concern is the cost justified? In other words is the experience of the using the Twincharger over that of the Hitachi Magic Wand (which I already have) worth it?

thank you very much :black_heart: :call_me_hand:

Thanks for the feedback and your comment here is interesting because everything else I have read comparing the 2 say that the Twincharger is very much stronger than the Wand. In the end, however, it is the resutls provided that will win or lose the day. I think the overlapping frequencies of the twin motors is what will make this special the same way as overlapping frequencies in stereo e-stim make it feels so nice.

1 Like

grafik

In HandyControl you can start the connection under Misc. Select Port, Connect and test with slider.
Then you can use a script or gamepad to control it.

Edit: Think it was only working this way if you also connect to Handy and disable it in the menu (beta feature).

What is working is to control it with sensors like your mobile phone.

Hitachi Magic Wand vs. Twincharger

Twincharger has two motors which is the main advantage.
I have both and donā€™t use the Hitachi anymore.

+1

1 Like

I found once you get to the interface desktop app its a little confusing. I made it work by finding the correct com port by going to device manager right clicking the nobra bluetooth device; for me its com3. Then in interface desktop go to devices set protocol to nobraā€¦, select correct port, set baud rate 115200, finally click add. then dont do anything else there, go back to home tab start server, in scriptplayer connect, then scan for devices thatā€™s it.

1 Like

after this point it works like any other bluetooth every time, just start server first and use.

1 Like

Iā€™m very sorry to necro this thread, but does anyone else have trouble pairing the device? Iā€™ve tried pairing it to several devices, and each time the PIN dialog failed to appear and the bluetooth pairing process just timed out. Any suggestions? (PC running Win10, tried mobile devices with android 10/11/12)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.