Old sales post

I didn’t even know that was an option. Thanks again for sharing. I did finally get around to the DM. I guess I never sent it, it was still a draft.

I didn’t get a DM but that’s ok… Like I said, I get items shipped by “ground” services infrequently enough so that I can just call them and get a refund on the brokerage fees-- which i’ll do tomorrow actually.

It was just more of a warning to @Maryjay. but yes, international ground services are a scam. They hit with brokerage fees so hard that it’s just cheaper to go with a faster tier of shipping where brokerage is included. UPS express or Fedex Express ends up being cheaper than ground if there is a border crossing. and it’s FASTER too. makes no sense.

Most sellers don’t understand this and when I request for them not to “upgrade” to ground services just say “we aren’t responsibile for duties and taxes” but it’s not duties and taxes, it’s a brokerage fee charged by the company. I know you’re doing this yourself, so I didn’t bother and just assumed it would be USPS and deal with it if it comes with ground. --which i will. so don’t worry lol.

what do you mean? I just ordered from @M0SAIC … I mean, I have a 3D printer, but assembly seems complex.

Hey there, starting to once again consider getting an OSR2 or SR6 and have 3 questions that I didn’t see answered in the first post nor when I tried to do a quick search but I did see some updates.

1. Is bluetooth fully implemented now to work with either device? (If yes then can it be used similarly to using Iinterface with the handy to play games with intergration included for it?)
  2. I noticed in reading posts it was said prior that OSR2 is fully complete and is actually faster than SR6 with also 9 inches stroke length (no idea if that’s more than SR6), is that still true now or is the SR6 now also fully complete too and beats OSR2 no question?
  3. To upgrade the servos in the final build sent to me, do I just need to add the upgrade servo’s item to basket along with the build and the cost of the vanilla servos are deducted after the order has been processed?

I ask as I’ll probably use it for scripts as I haven’t looked at VaM till now and don’t know if it’s Handy compatible or not. So I’ll be stuck with usually just the stroking motion and maybe a random background scipt that I enjoy to work the other axis if I find that nice, with the twist added as that apparently is a no brainer to get if going to get either device. Though I presume I can use it just like the handy especially with game intergration script/apps like Mage Kanada and Setraria which connect to the handy via bluetooth and/or Iinterface. (presuming that bluetooth is implementated)

Sorry if I have asked anything already answered previously.

Sex Robots for Sale Spring Sale 10% Off Preformatted text

Here is the new thread I created

I will respond here. Just to make sure you get a response.

1. No bluetooth support. It isn’t as good at keeping sync.

2. I would say that they are comparable when it comes to stroke length.

3. I remove the cost of the vanilla servos from the markup on the more expensive servos. This makes it less profitable to me despite being more expensive for you.

1 Like

The osr2+ needs to be connected by USB cable.

I’ve got no experience with the SR6. I’m still learning the OSR2+.

The stock servos are fast and powerful. They can thrust a Fleshlight at hundreds of beats per minute. You’ll want noise-reduction headphones, and discreetly using it when someone else is home is apt to be a challenge.

Coreless servos are supposed to be quieter. I wish they published noise level specs so you could get an idea of what to expect. There are plenty of sources for servos, and prices vary considerably. I’d order it with the stock servos because the delete credit if you buy the upgraded ones is tiny. Might as well have spares.

It needs to be mounted to something substantial. I built a corner bracket so I can use it in a spoon position.

Faptap supports OSR, but it only seems to have basic back and forth strokes.

2 Likes