OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 2.0.0 release

Please see OFS post for updated link.

4 Likes

Thanks @ecigtaiwan much appreciated!

1 Like

Is there any chance of helping with a cleaner way of integrating this project into OFS? Someone has created an automated method of creating funscripts using computer vision and considering how early it is the results are pretty incredible. I’m amazed it isn’t getting more attention.

Results need editing afterwards but the timing is on point. It massively decreases the time taken to create a script while ensuring accuracy. The project’s creator has tried to create an OFS integration but hasn’t had the most luck so far.

Combining the auto-scripting project’s capabilities with OFS’ ease of use will result in the ultimate tool.

EDIT: No need, the project creator has updated already and intergrated the auto-scripter fairly seamlessly!

1 Like

Pushing this idea too. It’s developed in python and OFS in C++ I guess si I don’t how it is possible but I have made actually 2 script in 4 hours with the tool and working really greate if you make some adjustements.

2 Likes

Are there any install instructions and use instructions? Would love to try this out.

There were some changes since I made this, but it mostly should be relevant:

1 Like

Sorry, I was speaking about the python program with computer vision.:laughing::laughing:

Check the thread, the creator has put up a video tutorial. There are some nuances to using it (knowing what to track, adjusting point distances in bulk etc) and you do need to adjust it afterwards, but it takes so much work out of building scripts from scratch.
I’ve used it to crank out a servicable half hour script in about 3 hours - that would normally take me 2-3 days. Another 1-2 hours and it will be indistinguishable from any quality handcrafted script. This was my first try - I’ll be faster next time now I know what I’m doing!

2 Likes

I’m interested in starting scripting but I can’t find Windows binaries on the github page for the 1.3.0 beta (I’m not seeing any earlier releases.)

I’ve recently tried to build 1.3.0_beta on linux (ubuntu focal). It builds just fine, but

• It won’t load any video file that I throw at it
  • It constantly pegs a CPU at 100%
  • When I close the program, the GUI closes but the program remains active. The CPU stays pegged at 100% until I issue a Ctrl-C.

Yes the github is moving so the release are not here actually
Have a look here : Searching for OFS.exe before new releases

Here’s a stack trace if it helps.

I also see messages on the console:

ERROR: !!! MPV (ytdl_hook): Lua error: no event loop function
 !!!
ERROR: !!! MPV (ytdl_hook): 
 !!!
ERROR: !!! MPV (console): Lua error: attempt to call a nil value
 !!!

New to scripting here and cant find the option to unselect the script when the penis isnt being interacted with on ofs between sceens.

Can you explain in detail the problem I’m not really understanding what is your problem

Never mind that, the script seems to be automaticaly disabled between scenes. So how would a blow job and a hand job be done simultaneous when they keep switching positions on the script. As one finishes at the top the other comes in from the bottom. does that muck up the toy sensors. im using a max 2 so no problem here as the motion can blend. but could be a problem for other toys.

In that case it’s the creativity of the scripter who start. In my case if there is BJ on the tip and hand job at the base I’m scripting the tip mouvement. And when the BJ stop If the script is a 100 and the hand at the bottom I’m waiting for the hand to move to the top and then start to script the hand.

Thanks, just studying someone script know on how they done a few things. I’ve Been working on VRCosplayX_Tekken_Nina_Williams_A_XXX_Parody. I’ve nearly finished, theres alot of fast movement and not got a macanical toy to test. Can they even keep up, i dont know lol. spent 16 hours on it. Was a random pick as well lol

OSR and handy can keep really fast movement, launch will miss some if it’s really too fast. I guess there is a thread about hardware limits on the forum

@notyou1515
oh that doesn’t surprise me.
I added luasocket as a library so that Lua extensions would have access to sockets.
In order for that to work I had to change the linkage of Lua from C++ linkage to C linkage.
This causes an issue on linux because mpv exports Lua symbols aswell and you end up with two versions of Lua linked into the same binary causing very bad undefined behaviour.
The previous fix was using C++ linkage but that won’t work with luasocket anymore…
I have no clean fix yet, it’s very annoying tbh.

@ecigtaiwan
Thanks for sharing during these trying times.
I reuploaded this version to github aswell so you don’t have to keep it in your google drive.

@everyone
Sorry but I haven’t had much time recently.
I brought back the commit history and created a 1.3.0_beta release.
No linux version because the Lua issue described above however with the commit history you can now build older versions again.

3 Likes

Hi ! Sorry to ask the question again, but I did not find a satisfactory answer …
How to convert a .ofsp file to .funscript with which tool or which technique ?
Please