OSR2 servo arms fail mid script

Yeah, I’ve seen users throw caps on the individual servos, but there’s not much space in there. Was just thinking of a bulk cap for the entire power rail.

And yes, everything seems to be 3.7v for high discharge use. All the 6v lithium batteries seem to be sitting behind a regulator and have very limited amperage capabilities. Too bad servos can’t run off of 12v - Computer power supplies could do a great job on these.

Another update: This https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHN2S7Q 6v 10A PSU showed up today and it made it through all the intense sections. Wasn’t really liking the giant adjustable PSU I got it working with.

1 Like

It’s funny, that exact 6v power supply would not push the Feetech FT5330M servos. Would do the exact same cutting out of power that you described for me and a couple of people that I built OSR2+ for as part of my trade program. Began recommending the SHNITPWR instead. Guess it just goes to show that these generic bricks are either a) unreliable from batch to batch b) servos have different power requirements/behaviors, or c) both.

I’m leaning towards C :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.