Old sales post

I noticed you are selling ESP32 control chips on your site, presumably just for the SR6 for now? I didn’t realize an ESP32 implementation was out for OSR2.

There is.

You can check on the Tempest Discord in software exchange for it.

1 Like

Well PayPal just shut me down and took the funds I had on hand. The good news is a few days ago I just started accepting major credit cards through Shopify and I think I have enough rep in the community for people to not need the protections of PayPal to feel safe purchasing from me.

If anyone has made a purchase with me and doesn’t mind giving me a shoutout here with a review to reassure people who might be concerned that PayPal is not an option would be greatly appreciated.

I would also appreciate any tips on what merchant service is suggested that I can use that will not shut me down and take my money for selling a sex toys.

Everyone who has supported me I am grateful for. I will make it over this not so little bump. I just hope that Shopify does not have any issues with the merchandise I sell as well.

6 Likes

Hey, i just received the m0saic recommended build today but have some more questions:

Can i adjust the fan speed? Its really hearable when the device isnt in use.

What is the “best” multi axis player? i’m able to connect the MultiFunPlayer but can’t load any videos or files. I tried the connection on the bottom with Network and Serial. With the XTPlayer i can play some videos with script but not all of my scripts. also i cant pause the videos and dont have the heatbar like the other players. also i missed the ability to just load a script without a video. Coming from the Scriptplayer this is a really step backwards.

Is there a possibility to control the device without any script? I used ScriptPlayer with my launch and there you can set the speed and variation manually without any source

I am curious about the OSR as a second device, but my decision to buy, or build one would largely hinge on the answer to this question. I like the Handy’s pre-programmed up/down, that can be used, independent of any scripts.

1 Like
1 Like

i tried this but cant get the OSR to work with the “Pattern” Source

Now offering free domestic shipping based on conditions.

Screenshot 2021-06-08 153359

Testing this out to see how it affects sales.

Looking into reducing international shipping costs somehow if I can.

1 Like

This suck Paypal closed your account because you sell sextoy. I find it very stange they do that. Back in the days, I got my Launch directly from Kiroo and I paid with Paypal.

2 Likes

is there anything that uses the sr6 yet?

All of the same .funscripts that work with The OSR2, Handy, Launch etc will work with the SR6. We are hoping that this will be a standard in the industry.

I am interested in getting the OSR2 to upgrade from Launch, but it is quite confusing on the site what is included and what isn’t included in each package. I know you have to buy the desk mount, but it doesn’t say if you need to mount frame, and I was confused for a bit on which part in the picture was the mount frame. Some of it like the control chip doesn’t really have adequate information or a direct link to the post in tempest’s patreon. In your support section, I went to see the user manual, but the link is broken. The first post in the thread doesn’t seem to be updated, and there is a recommendation to upgrade the servos but without any instructions on how which I assume would be in the user manual. I am just left really confused about the whole thing and where to look for information.

This week the shop is getting big overhaul.

For clarity - what is needed to get started, what each part does and why you might need it.

and

Adding more parts - for people who want to buy kits of the plastics or need to buy replacement parts.

All suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Nice, I’m about to place an order and will wait to see what new options are added. I don’t do any VAM, just do VR and 2D stuff. Debating between the SR6 or the OSR2. I’m leaning toward the OSR2 because I assume it has better reliability. I’m also debating if the i lube and heat is worth it as well. Concerned with additional points that can break especially since I don’t have a 3d printer.

ordered an sr6.

you guys should 3d print replacement pieces. They’re not standing up to the use of the osr2+ at least imo

Hi there is there a way to buy osr2+ without suction valve and lub dispenser I can see only osr2 and osr2+ and all the stuff

or maybe i’m stupid the osr2 is the basic device with 2 axis and the sr6 is with a lot of axis. It’s confusing because there is some post wih 2 script other with 3 and 4 ^^

1 Like

Someone have a link to a power adapter in type E plug that working with the osr ?

you are correct in this.

Can anyone comment on the SR6 vs the OSR2+? Thinking about getting one of these later this year when I have some more free time.

1 Like