Old sales post

Is either the osr2 or the sr6 compatible with stash and/or xbvr? I don’t have a desktop pc and just use a NAS to host all my stuff which I access from my phone and my quest 2. If not would someone be willing to look into adding support, I’m happy to put up a feature bounty and pay you for the time it takes.

2 Likes

@otaku DMed

Whats your thoughts about OSR2+/SR6 and oculus quest 2 with virtual desktop?
Any issues combining those?

What are the downsides, comparing to Handy + oculus quest 2 setup

it’s quite great, especially since XTP web came out. You launch xtplayer, access the webpage with the oculus browser and boom, you can watch all your video with the script next to it.

The downside is you can’t use content like SLR if you are into it.

so slr main advantage over xtplayer is the 8k 90 fps content? or smth else, eg the variety of content

There is a way to use SLR if I am not mistaken. You should be able to us JoyFunPlayer for that.

i am interested for sr6 or sr2+ by tempest max versions :slight_smile:

What is not included in this package to make it work (i dont mean the extras) ? Certainly the fleshlight. Servos too?

@Coner56 Direct messaged

Spring sale will start Monday

10% off all items.

Discount Code: SPRINGSALE

1 Like

How durable is the sr6? I’m thinking of getting one, but I’m worried that I might have to replace the servos in the future since replacing all 6 is quite the hefty price, whereas the osr2 only has 2 to replace.

Also, does the sr6 come with the twist?

The motors do not fail at the same time typically unless there is too much power provided or something similar.

If you were to upgrade you would need to upgrade all 6 and yes that is pricey.

I personally still use the OSR2+.

Yes the twist is available with the SR6.

Updated user manual uploaded to help and resources page.

Edit: Main edits were in the How to flash section.

1 Like

I recently had to replace the ESp32 Control Chip on my OSR2 and now it won’t run a script or go to the home position.
I’m not sure if I connect the plugs in the wrong order or what is any way you can help me figure out what I need to fix it?

How long would the time be from placing an order to the order being shipped?

you upload the ino to new board ?

No , I not sure how to do that . Would you mind walki Me through it ?

messaged you

is there any recent guide to make sr6 work with quest 2 vr headset?

Just ordered one last night and looking forward to it. Any estimation on when it’ll ship? Thanks.

Hello, did you SR6 use the last design of Tempest? :slight_smile: