Pretty Big Black Friday Sale Going on for Kiiroo products right now (Last Day for Cyber Monday Sale!)

Hey everyone,

Just posting this in case any of you were interested in purchasing a Kiiroo product sometime soon, now would be the best time to pick one up during their Black Friday Sale going on right now :arrow_down:

The links attached throughout are my own affiliate links I have with them btw

I actually truly believe in their product performance, their customer support and their workmanship (post Launch days)

Hopefully this can help you find a great deal if you were in the market for a new inexpensive automated toy

ALL TOYS ON SALE currently on sale with Black Friday and Cyber Monday pricing are available through this link here :arrow_right: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals | KIIROO | Kiiroo

To help narrow down their large selection, and help pinpoint where the best toy deals are, here are some notables on sale at the moment:

Kiiroo Keon (Base model without Stroker) - this one doesnt come with the required stroker insert case btw - if you dont have the stroker, you will need to purchase one separately to click into the Keon, or buy a prepackaged one further below:

Kiiroo Keon with Original Feel Stroker (cheapest price with case, to just use your own fleshlights with)

Kiiroo Keon with Original Feel Stroker + Handsfree Neck Strap (cheapest price with case, to just use your own fleshlights with)

Kiiroo Keon with New Style FeelStar Sleeve Stroker (cheapest price with case and new style sleeve - but you can get any other new style sleeve for same or $10 more)

Kiiroo Keon with New Style FeelStar Sleeve and Handsfree Neck Strap (swap any other Feelstar sleeve for same or $10 more)

Kiiroo Onyx+

Kiiroo Onyx+ Realm Edition:

Kiiroo Pulse:

Some notes about Kiiroo toys in my experience with them:

• The Keon is the most quiet stroker toy out there by far
  • The Keon can keep up with most fast scripts, it will just shorten strokes to keep the timing matched
  • The Keon Original Feel stroker sleeve is not recommended for optimal feeling experience - definitely replace it with a fleshlight or try their new Feelstar sleeves
  • The Keon can fit all regular and Turbo fleshlights without any real issue
  • The Keon’s insertion method is unique and smart as you can lube yourself and insert yourself inside the Stroker case, and then stay inserted and enter the Keon from BELOW and twist to strap yourself in
  • The Keon stroke length is similar to the launch, and can help one last longer because stroke length is not too long - its definitely not too short though either
  • The Onyx+ is like a water jet massage feeling on your cock - you can last for very long massage like sessions using this device
  • The Onyx+ realm and Pulse is expected to be supported through SLR Interactive in the near future
  • The wireless compact nature of these devices make it very practical for quick hassle free sessions
  • Easy setup, Easy cleaning
  • Best handsfree method I recommend if not going with their new neck strap, would be sitting it inside Any inexpensive under $20 thick memory foam neck cushion, that looks similar to this :arrow_down:

Lastly - Highly recommend lube thats also on sale right now for 30% off = Gun Oil H20 → GUN OIL® H2O - GUN OIL®

I’ve tried them many many types and brands, even including powdered mix types

Gun oil is just the simplest, easiest to clean, safest, long lasting smoothness lube I’ve found (double check if you have known sensitivities to lube ingredients though ofc)

You can subscribe to their newsletter or just use this code for the 30% discount = 30BLACK

Hope that helps you guys find a good deal and ultimately a good experience

Feel free to ask for advice or if you have any questions about anything else at all

1 Like

So real talk, does keon stack up to the handy or is it basically the launch by a different name?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how the battery life of the Keon compares to the launch? Also I get that fleshlight sleeves fit but what about the outer shell? If anyone has both, is it worth it to get a Keon if you already have a Launch?

im wondering the same thing. is this worth getting even if you already own thehandy.

Handy gives you longer stroke length and more precise performance but you also still need to hold it and is relatively more difficult to use handsfree

Keon is basically the new version of the launch, yes, but much quieter and can keep up with faster strokes in scripts now

I havent run out on any session Ive had yet for the Keon (I did run out back when I used my launch) but I also keep it plugged in and ready to go when not in use

@DummyFaded_69 - if you have a launch already you may not need the Keon, but I would expect and anticipate your launch to stop working soon (high bluetooth failure rate), so I would consider maybe getting Keon as backup for when that time comes, especially if you like the form factor of your launch

Not sure what you mean about ‘outer shell’ though?

If you have the Handy, you already have a great device, but if you want to be able to properly use your fleshlights and want a full sleeve stroking experience,and a easier wireless handsfree possible solution, then the Keon is something to definitely consider, especially at these discounts

1 Like

Basically Im just asking if a fleshlight will directly fit onto the Keon or do you also need the the feel stroker? I already bought it lol, I cant pass up this deal but for anyone maybe reading. Thanks for the other answers though.

lol, I see, Im sure you will be ok, but to help for clarity:

• Fleshlight SLEEVES will fit inside the Keon STROKER CASE (black plastic case) which screw locks in place inside the Keon DEVICE

• Fleshlight plastic CASES will NOT fit or lock in place inside the Keon DEVICE - you need 1 Keon STROKER CASE at a minimum

this is the Keon Stroker Case btw:

3 Likes

Does the fleshlight sleeve fit perfectly inside a Keon case or is it squeezed? I think I saw a youtube review a while back where it looked like the fleshlight was squeezed a little. The promo is definitely tempting, but I prefer looser sleeves and the squeezing would kill the experience for me.

Anyone with Keon for longer time? Does it have issues with dying bluetooth like Launch used to?

Well Merry Christmas to me! I’ve been wanting to check out the Keon. I don’t really think it will be something I use much as I really dig the Onyx+ (picked up another one of those at a great price too). BUT, I owe it the users of my scripts to know for myself exactly what it’s capable of doing. I own a Handy that I rarely use except to better see exactly what my scripts are doing. I’ll often connect it and just watch it while it’s sitting on my desk, to see how it handles things I script, and it will be good to be able to see what the Keon does under the same circumstances.

And one never knows, I may really like it. At this price, if I’m ever going to own one, now is the time!

I made sure to use your affiliate link too… Much obliged for the information!

1 Like

Its not a ‘perfect’ fit, but you wont really be able to tell any difference and there is no ‘sqeeze’ sensation since the inner case wall has room around the sleeve still when you insert it - even the turbo fleshlight fits good, even though its slightly bigger but its a looser feeling sleeve too.
Overall I think most would agree the fit is a nonissue and there is definitely no squeezing sensation
You can actually screw on the fleshlight case caps to the small end of the Keon stroker, and they fit identically, just an FYI
I’ve had the Keon actually since day 1 - they seemed to have finally fixed the bluetooth issue as my Keon is going strong and I havent heard a single case of anyones bluetooth dying to date (maybe others can verify too)

Thanks for that @burnbabyburn ! I think we have the same ‘work test flow’ lol - although I do like to extra test fully strapped in just for good measure :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to know :+1: I might get one then, looks like a good addition to the collection.

1 Like

Just a headsup everyone - Only a day or 2 left of Kiiroo’s big sale - Im told there wont be any other sale like this all year fwiw

I’m planning to pick this up just to have more options besides the Handy, any specific FeelStar sleeves that are better than others?

Wish I could give advice on that but Id say google up any reviews out there or just pick what looks fun and on the wider/looser side

Im currently still using my Fleshlights with my Keon (Aniston Fit/Swallow/mini lotus/turbo Thrust = all being my go to sleeves, if it helps to know)

yeah I have a whole bunch of Fleshlight sleeves too, I’ll probably just stick to the standard sleeve just so I can get the case and strap with it for the discounted price and save myself 40 bucks

1 Like

FYI guys - Kiiroo extended their Cyber Monday at least another day looks like

Now would also be a good time to pick up any fleshlight sleeves if you have had your eye on any more too actually → https://www.fleshlight.com/

I just picked up their new Turbo Core sleeve that looks even more unique for BJs