OSR2, SR6 and now the SSR2 (Sex Robots) For Sale | Best VR Experience

I meant the monthly payment options it would make it easier to afford

Ah, yes. That is inconvenient to be certain. I am right there with you on that point.

The Lube module and heater are back. Use code ALLTHEWAY when ordering to get $50 off and free drying rack/handy sleeve adapter. I had some negative feedback on the lube module and changed hoses to resolve the issue. The heater is using a slightly smaller heating pad to help it heat up a bit quicker as well.

Price is actually $580 Has Tvalve(suction) included

Has Tvalve(suction included)

Thank you for your support

1 Like

Free domestic shipping is back.

1 Like

SPRINGSALE

Free Mount Frame
Free Drying Rack
Free Twist Compatible Sleeve Adapter

1 Like

How long it takes for sr6 all way order now?

Current lead time is about 3 weeks.

Just got my order about a week ago and am a bit more overwhelmed than expected lol.

Is there any comprehensive guide on next steps for usage/setup/tuning when you want to use the device?(Outside of getting the drivers installed, desk mounting, etc. I mean a guide for when youā€™re ready to sit down and use it for the first time).

I subbed to Tempest and have searched around Patreon and the Discord channels but most conversations seem focused on the build aspect rather than usage.

Thanks so much!

Here is the WIP manual.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0521/2563/0626/files/User_Manual.docx?v=1679860212

I will also DM yo for more in depth questions if you might have them .

2 Likes

Just replying to shout out the customer service. There was definitely a learning curve between using The Handy exclusively to something as complex as the SR6, but @M0SAIC got back to me not long after I made a help post and I was able to get everything set up with their help.

Thoughā€¦ Iā€™m now wishing I checked this post sooner. Thereā€™s several points of confusion I could have avoided if I realized sooner that there was a user manual, but allā€™s well that ends well.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out.

I order it at 05/21,could you please tell me when I can get tracking information?

You should have had the order by the time you asked for tracking here.

Sorry I missed this. DMed to make sure the product was received.

today marks 29 days since iā€™ve placed my order of my SR6 and so far no updates on the tracking since than. Iā€™ve purchased from you in the past so I know youā€™re reputable, I just want to make sure my order wasnā€™t overlooked by mistake :sweat_smile: some reasurance would be appreciated. My order no. is #2041, thanks in advanced!

Putting finishing touches on your order today it will ship AM Monday.

1 Like

Current turn around time is dropping from one month and should be around 2 weeks about one week from now.

I will update you all here about the current lead time more often.

10% off Summer sale includes free mount frame and drying rack.

Discount Code for summer sale: SUMMERSALE

Also new update from Tempest on the SSR1: Using a new encoder the SSR1 is now faster, quieter, and has longer strokes than the Handy. It is designed to be mountable, and so at this time the SSR1 definitely has more capability than the Handy does.

1 Like

Free shipping was not working on some orders. I think I have fixed this issue.

thanks, appreciate getting back to me so quickly!

1 Like

Hello @M0SAIC ,

i send a contact message via your website contact mail in end of june but did not get an answer yet. Maybe you did not got to it until now, it got interrupted, in spam or something else. So i ask my question here to you and other users with the custom power bus extension for OSR2.

I ordered 2x your custom power bus (Custom Power Bus ā€“ Your Hobbies Customized LLC ) for OSR2 and it arrived but i donā€™t know how to connect it to the mainboard (Romeo BLE mini v2) on my osr. Tried to connect it on the black pin but it seems power was not getting through much, OSR2 did react shortly but then went quiet. can reproduce it every time i connect power plug (6v).

Could you help me please? A photo would be helpful for example.

kind regards.

Sorry for the delayed response.

I am getting in from of the PC today to at least update purchasers and try to work for a little while if I can.

I started taking less time in the workshop Friday last week to care for my wife who caught covid at her new job.

I now have covid and I am in day three of heavy symptoms.

DMing @Gabbelgu and responding on the store site as well to resolve this issue.

Everyone else please add one week to expected lead times.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

1 Like