Old sales post

Wow you probably had bad luck buying to someone who doesn’t know a damn thing about how to properly print 3D parts.
Let me tell you something : I bought my 3D printer 50% to start this as a new hobby and 50% to build the OSR :laughing:
The design is fantastic. I use mine almost daily since 4 months and it’s been nothing but reliable and totally amazing.
Just saying

3 Likes

I’m considering making one myself, but what filament does everyone use? PLA or something else?

Pla is fine. Please reach out to me with any questions. I am happy to assist.

Cheers, I should probably just join the patreon & discord.

Might work start working out what I need now and look to actually build while on holiday break.

1 Like

The discord has so much information, you just need the time to search through it all. Good luck!

Idea for next special has been edited in towards the top.

Currently printing the SR6, will post pics when it is assembled. :mage:

How loud are the expensive servo motors? Any vids of them in action?

I sent over a PM, when I have some time I will upload a video of the jxs compared to the Vanilla servos.

3 Likes

Would love to hear about any pros/cons of the SR6 vs. the OSR2+ from your perspective. Thanks!

1 Like

Just waiting on the a few servos and I can complete the build.

The first obvious response is that the OSR2 has more time and users behind it so it is, of course, more refined at this point.

(This bit is from Tempest!) Lastly, I would emphasize caution. This is a brand new and experimental design with a lot more moving parts than the OSR2. These servos are powerful so be careful where you put your fingers, etc. Also I recommend that you don’t leave the machine unattended and powered on, especially if you’re using budget servos. With six it’s a lot more likely that you might have a bad apple.

Give it time we will see people build and test and provide feedback.

Last day for free custom power bus with purchase of OSR2, starting tomorrow 01/01/2021 the offer will be a free drying rack with every purchase of a OSR2 or 2+.

I look forward to building for you.

3 Likes

Hello,
But you can send it only in USA i guess? :slight_smile:

OSR2+ on SLR (It’s only 1 letter from it ahah) can be awesome.

Regarding the video with script : Topics tagged osr
Is this only up/down or the osr tag on a script mean although it’s move left/right and maybe turn (by i guess this is still in alpha regarding the pantreon) ?

Sorry for the delayed response. So far it is capable of up/down, roll, pitch, and Yaw(twist).

See image to better understand pitch and roll. Yaw(twist) basically explains itself.

More so, it has the capability to add on heating, lubing, suction, vibration etc.

6DOF_en

2 Likes

I already have an OSR2+, but I’m interested in this. Can you share some images of how it looks? Could I buy only this item and use it with my current OSR2+?

Yes I sell upgrades only as well. Here is a build with the I Lube

20210113_150815

Very good service, able to answer any questions and give support quickly and reliably. Would recommend to anyone looking to get their hands on a device.

2 Likes