Old sales post

Hey, I dont get an answer to my questions via direct mail, so i will ask my questions here:

i just placed an order for the recommended build. the software do i find on the tempest dicord? And will there be a manual or something for the “first setup”? And what power supply do i need for this?

i just upgradet to the 8$ Patreon and saw the OSR2.1 (updatet version of the OSR2?) will the recommended build include this “improvements”?

The package should arrived last friday via UPS, but it didnt. The UPS side just say “Check back tomorrow for an updated delivery date.” On the shipment progress it says “Your package is pending release from a government agency. Release of the package to UPS may take up to 10 days.” I’m really curious when the package will arive and if i have to pay taxes or any other fee for this.

Just to chime in here, this sounds like customs (government) which is completely out of the hands of UPS and the shipper. You will just have to be patient.

DMed thank you for your patience.

Just placed an order for the All the way setup. Really excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

These products sound great. I would like to eventually purchase either the OSR2+ or maybe the SR6 when it is available. I am curious though, whether most scripts will actually be capable of utilizing the extra motions possible with these toys. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I am inclined to assume that since most toys do not have the same range of motion as OSR2 and SR6, most scripts are probably not written with the full range of motion that these toys can provide in mind. For example, I understand that my scripts on SLR could be used with these toys, but would SLR scripts actually be able to command the toys to engage in any motions that are not possible with the Handy?

1 Like

Has the ability to Randomize the other functions of these devices (Pitch, Roll, Twist, Suction) using the original script (Up and down) The strength and speed of these randomized strokes can be adjusted. idk about anything SLR related. I have not made an account nor visited the site, so I cant vouch for its connectivity with these devices. So fear not! without a script made for the extra functionality provided, it doesnt go to waste.

3 Likes

As @dekadince mentioned aside from the handful of scripts that have been crafted manually to have multiple axes both MultiFunPlyaer and XTPlayer have multipliers that you can turn on/off and adjust the intensity for built in. Effectively turning every single axis script into a multi axis script with randomized movement on the unscripted axes.

1 Like

So, not to rush you or anything, but I ordered an OSR2 from you on monday and was curious about the timeline on getting. Love the site btw.

Also a little curious about how the ilube works. Does the tube go up into the top of the fleshlight or what?

Oh, and about the noise, I’ve got some pretty thin walls, think it’d be worth it to get the better servos from amazon? I don’t want someone to become concerned that I’m hatefucking Robocop and ironically call the police on me.

Thanks

1 Like

Shipping in the AM.

It is routed through the Tvalve to drop in from the top.

I would say yes, a big factor is the speed. At higher speeds the noise is more noticeable for sure. So if you prefer slower action you are going to see a difference there as well.

1 Like

Speaking of the upgraded servos, I’m assuming those are not included in the “All the Way” version of the OSR2?

Crap, I didn’t know I needed to buy the T-Valve for the Ilube to work, can I buy it without paying for shipping again?

Oh no, I am sorry for the confusion.

If you bought the Tvalve it goes through the tvalve.

If not It comes with a special cap that does the same thing without the tvalve.

1 Like

Good deal, that’s a relief thank you.

In case anyone was wondering about the noise levels, I ran CH Filthy Cute (Challenge) and it never got above 74db on the meter even during the red parts on the heatmap.

I walked around the house and listened and with no white noise on in my room it was audible but barely, even with the paper thin walls. Turned on some fans and I really couldn’t hear it at all with the rest of the house dead quiet.

I bought the upgraded servos separately, had a little trouble installing them earlier and decided to back off for now. I’ll let yall know what the difference is on those once I’ve gotten them installed.

5 Likes

SR6 not yet? :slight_smile:

He does the SR6, its in the Catalog on Page 3

2 Likes

I noticed you are selling ESP32 control chips on your site, presumably just for the SR6 for now? I didn’t realize an ESP32 implementation was out for OSR2.

There is.

You can check on the Tempest Discord in software exchange for it.

1 Like

Well PayPal just shut me down and took the funds I had on hand. The good news is a few days ago I just started accepting major credit cards through Shopify and I think I have enough rep in the community for people to not need the protections of PayPal to feel safe purchasing from me.

If anyone has made a purchase with me and doesn’t mind giving me a shoutout here with a review to reassure people who might be concerned that PayPal is not an option would be greatly appreciated.

I would also appreciate any tips on what merchant service is suggested that I can use that will not shut me down and take my money for selling a sex toys.

Everyone who has supported me I am grateful for. I will make it over this not so little bump. I just hope that Shopify does not have any issues with the merchandise I sell as well.

6 Likes

Hey, i just received the m0saic recommended build today but have some more questions:

Can i adjust the fan speed? Its really hearable when the device isnt in use.

What is the “best” multi axis player? i’m able to connect the MultiFunPlayer but can’t load any videos or files. I tried the connection on the bottom with Network and Serial. With the XTPlayer i can play some videos with script but not all of my scripts. also i cant pause the videos and dont have the heatbar like the other players. also i missed the ability to just load a script without a video. Coming from the Scriptplayer this is a really step backwards.

Is there a possibility to control the device without any script? I used ScriptPlayer with my launch and there you can set the speed and variation manually without any source