Old sales post

Try not to let the look or the wires discourage you from picking one up @UJN

Being Wired actually gives you the best ongoing performance, and some toys like Handy you still need a wire to plug it in to use, so its not really that different

The accuracy, performance speed, and stroke depth is miles ahead of anything else out there currently, which means you will get the most realistic and stimulating sensations with the OSR, which is, in my opinion, the most important factor when it comes to sex toys

Way to make it easy for guys to be able to purchase with these prebuilds @M0SAIC :+1:

1 Like

I just order the all way version. Any recommendation on the best way set it up ?

My SR6 arrived this morning. Got all the bells and whistles on it. Only assembly required was plugging the twist, valve, and heater wires in. No worries on that though as it’s physically impossible to plug the wrong element into the wrong slot.
Powered it up, turned on MFP, and boom it works right out of the box!
Solid piece of machinery. Mosaic was super helpful and friendly through the process despite the bullshit life can bring.

3 Likes

where do you plug the heating element in at? a picture would help a ton

1 Like

Ok let’s say I get this, where and how do I play scripts with vids?

There are a number of players that can be used and they can be located on the tempest discord.

I am also providing a WIP manual with setup instructions with the device. It is a green QR code.

In the player you connect to the device and then usually drag and drop the video you are trying to watch and as long as the funscript file has the same name as the video file you are playing the script will load automatically.

By the way, here is a discount code and brief update I created another topic for. I will link it to this post as well.

3 Likes

Where is the tempest discord?

Subscribing to Tempests Patreon account will get you access to the discord.

https://www.patreon.com/tempestvr/posts

That is not to say you cannot locate MultiFunPlayer, JoyFunPlayer, or XTPlayer elsewhere on the web. That is just where I get access to the links to where they are located on the web.

Site finally got a much needed update.

DIY PLASTICS Kits for variations on the OSR2 are up. I am still calculating the cost of the kits that will include the electronics without motors.

Some theme changes to make navigation more simple.

Published the instalment payments option to the checkout process. It was activated but not set to go live if that makes sense.

Found a few typos(I am sure there are a few more).

Let me know if anyone has any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to buy this in the EU (sent from within EU in order to avoid paying the high custom)

?
Sorry if this has been answered already :slight_smile:

I would ask on the Tempest Discord in the #trading-post channel to see if there is a vendor in the EU. Last time I checked there was not.

1 Like

Hi @M0SAIC,

I purchased an OSR2+ from you about a monthish ago, and sent you a dm about it, but my servo up/down is inverted and I don’t know whether it’s wiring or the sr6 mode enabled. I’ve traced the wires from the servos and I’ll upload a picture of where they go. Thanks for your help!

OSR photo edited

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay.
Dmed

If you have the OSR2 then you would use the same hardware you already have. Measure the bolts you have and get back to me and I can make sure they are long enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I re read the build instructions and realized how it mounts to it and that I had read it wrong. Thanks a ton!

1 Like

I have had people ask in the past about the availability of a SR6 “All the Way” build.

It is now an option in the catalogue of the store will work on getting it on the front page.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello, I recently ordered and installed a pitcher servo to my OSR2, the new axis adds a lot to the experience! I’m just wondering if a little flex was normal for the pitcher servo mounting, or do I have my minimum value set too low to the point that it’s making contact?

I used Klarmacy’s Wattson scripts and OFS’s 3d simulator to make sure the servo isn’t reversed, thought it was too at first since it was making contact with the plate, reversed it and noticed it pitched away from me waay too much

Sounds like the range could be reduce or we can fine tune the home position of the pitcher arm to resolve the problem. DM’ed

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘more managed wires’ but I never really understood why you send so much crap in through the upper right when sending a few more things through the lower left or even right would make wire management inside way easier. might also be able to combine a few of the power cables into a single larger gauge just outside the case so there’s fewer things to deal with inside, essentially moving part of the powerbus outside the case or just embed it into the case. and maybe send the wiring down the arms to give it a cleaner look.

1 Like