To4st - Game Integration Mods

Yes, you can just place it in the plugin folder and then start it from MultiFunPlayer’s plugin menu.

I should mention the plugin was intended to mimick the functionality of the custom app I included and I was hoping to move over to MFP entirely as it supports way more communication methods and features. But I read that it doesn’t work that well with a Handy so I’m still torn on which route would be better for users.

Also, MFP’s sync settings can make the looping of the scripts awkward because a loop counts as a seek in the “video”, which will lower your OSR movement range/speed if you have the setting enabled.

Well, it seems to connect to the custom app through buttplug fine, and the game connection seems fine too cause it’s changing scripts listed based on scenes in game… but 0 reaction from Handy. It works with simulate game so the connection between custom app and handy itself must be working to some degree, but somewhere down the line commands just aren’t being sent. Unsure as to the cause.

Edit: To expound on that a bit more, I’ve tried both using the default config and taking the embed out of the loop and trying it manually through intiface. Device connects successfully via bluetooth, custom funscript player app connects to intiface fine also, and according to the status section the funscript app is recognizing which part of the game it’s on (succubus academia, the first encounter. changes accurately as animations shift). Somewhere down the line though the communication isn’t being sent to the handy. Either from intiface to the handy or from the player to intiface to handy. Lilith seems to give the same response as well, so it’s not unique to one game and not the other.

After changing filler to be on, its clear the app is sending signals to the device during game as filler works. Its specifically the scripts that aren’t being recognized or sent. Is there a specific setup for the folder, or a config option i’m possibly missing? It’s weird it’d send signals to move the device successfully but won’t recognize script input.

Are the scripts listed in the dropdown on the simulate window? They should be in a folder called “succubusacademia” in the scripts folder, otherwise they won’t be loaded properly when the game reports its name and script to load.

No, they’re not in the dropdown menu. Attack works, but that’s it.

The app loads the scripts on startup. If they’re not showing then they weren’t loaded.
What does the folder structure look like?
The scripts folder should be next to the FunscriptPlayer.exe. A script’s filepath would be, scripts/succubusacademia/E_AlmaElmaEV1-EJ.funscript, for example.

1 Like

Aha, so it was in a folder called “Linear”. I removed them from folder and put them straight into the succubusacademia folder. Now they’re on the list… testing now.

Edit: Bingo, that got it. Thanks to4st.
Edit again: Holy shit 1:1 movement ratio too, that’s quite impressive. I was expecting stuttering on bluetooth cause haven’t had great luck with it on others. Kudos.

1 Like

Thanks, happy to hear it’s working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to report same fix worked for Lilith, and if those out there find the english translation for it, it works for that one too. Good news all around.

2 Likes

Hello!

Trying to get it working with the Edge 2.
The custom player detects the game and Edge, but the Edge doesn’t vibrate.
Tried simulating the game and still no vibrations.
Using the scripts via ScriptPlayer works fine.
Is the problem that it isn’t a Handy or equal, or is it something else I might be missing?

Might only be designed for linear movement and no vibrations. It recognized a vibe of mine too while I was testing it but even simulate did nothing.

Sorry, the app will only send commands to devices that support the script’s movement type.
Scripts ending in just “.funscript” are seen as linear.

If you’re able to give me an example of what a linear script converted to a vibration script would look like, if that’s possible, I could see about maybe converting it in software and sending that to vibration devices.

If you feel up for scripting your own, scripts ending in .vibrate.funscript should work. I don’t have a way to test it myself, but there is logic in the code for it.

That is interesting.
I can throw one of the funscripts into ScriptPlayer, and it will send vibrations to the toy and behave differently depending on which script I use.
Maybe it’s something lacking in the CustomPlayer software.

Always happy to see more games getting integration, theres so much potential with interactive content like this. thanks for all you’re doing here

3 Likes

This is the future :slight_smile: thanks for your awesome work! Waiting for a monster girl quest integration now :pray:

3 Likes

Hi there folks. I looked in the binary. It seems to be looking for this exact version of .net core:

“runtimeTarget”: {
“name”: “.NETCoreApp,Version=v3.1/win-x64”,
“signature”: “”
},

Using version 3.1, I was able to finally start the app.

2 Likes

So, does it only function during the actual Succubus boss battles? Does nothing until then?

You are such a blessing to this community king. Game integration is perfect for the handy and DLsite has some absolute gems to play around with; good choices so far!

6 Likes

WOW. Got Succubus Academia, downloaded the mod and had it running in less than ten minutes after the downloads That might have been the easiest mod to install (that I’ve done) in a while, and the game… Holy :hot_face:
Thanks for the game integration.

4 Likes

Is there any filler script that is usable?
The status besides within the named fights is filler stop

There’s some basic filler built-in, where range and speed are based on the character’s HP and lust/EP.
You can play around with the configuration in the script-config.json file. Descriptions of the options should be in the readme file.