What kind of video do you prefer most? **Help Choose Scripts**

I want to take a moment to thank all those who take time out of their lives to make these scripts I truly appreciate it especially as a source of relaxation and release in these trying times. That being said I enjoy vids that really help with the Immersion. POV from the male perspective, BJ videos, PMV, and JOI are my preference for the Immersion exp. I agree @Slibowitz that voting on options could provide a more active community and I’m all for it. The only issue I have found is that I am happy to pay scripters for their work but so many use this bitcoin process that is so complicated. I wish there was an easier way to give you my money lol.

1 Like

A LOT of fans of fast and rough scripts here! Hats off to you guys! Maximum Respect.

I personally enjoy and get off easily to slow riding scripts, and there are very few available, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I like 2d pov videos from guy view.
But slow as most are to fast.

Like this video.
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/edge-challenge-control/4330
But scripted to actual moves.
Im scripting the one above right now…

Any tips for similar videos and scrips would be great

2 Likes

Male POV.

Action from the female

Blowjob > Handjob > Riding > anything else

Prefer slower teasing videos, but faster ones have their place in my collection too.

Doesn’t matter as long as it’s at least 1080p

No, prefer 2D (at least until I can drop a ton of money on a decent VR setup)

2 Likes

Personally I really like POV stuff with the woman on top, with the Handy mimicking her movements…also really enjoy JOI stuff with lots of changes of pace!

1 Like

I’ll start with structure. (Cock Hero player & Handy user here)
I like a video that’s not TOO long. These 1+ hour long sessions are just overkill and intimidating. I prefer 30-45mins. I also like variety in the beats, but that can mean a lot of different things. Do you have 4 different “beats” but you mix them up and change the pace at the right time? Do you have 8 different beats that keep the player on their toes never really knowing what’s next? These 1-1 and “fast” 1-1 videos are just the worst. Finally, I like the right length of a scene/piece. Too many times CH videos are throwing 2-3 second clips at you, rapid fire, almost like THAT is more arousing than really getting into a scene. I also understand not keeping a 5min long scene playing without a break when it’s just boring repetition. Too many times I see it where they ‘build’ in the beginning with long scenes that are slow, only to move to shorter and shorter clips of more penetration/hardcore stuff. But they tend to start ‘jumping’ from penetration clip to penetration clip too quickly to where you can’t ENJOY the people in the scene.

Now as far as “taste” goes…
POV isn’t really my thing. It’s “okay” but to me it’s less immersive. If I had a VR headset I could see that changing, but that’s not happening. I prefer enthusiastic participants. Pro or amateur doesn’t matter much if they’re just going thru the motions. I would say I lean towards FFM if I had to pick a favorite, but really passionate people bleed over into the immersion aspect for me because if they’re enjoying it and looking hot, then it’s a lot easier to sit back and enjoy it.

3 Likes

New to ES/scriptable devices and late to this thread.

LIke others have said, I don’t have a rig for VR right now but I can definitely see how a VR setup would naturally create a stronger preference towards POV videos.

Variety is the spice of life - I like a mixture of different types of content, camera angles and speeds. Depends on mood - it could be a CH, JOI, PMV, as long as it has decent resolution, respectable production value and a good level of engagement from the subjects whether they are pro or amateur. Very general I know but I think some of the best videos and scripts I’ve found are where the content creator didn’t really care what other people’s preferences are but instead just created something they liked themselves.

I do hold a special place for good BJ/HJ content as they trigger some fond memories of some special experiences…

Content I avoid would be videos where you cannot see the female subject’s face, self-finishing, bukkake, animated/hentai, and hardcore bdsm or body/pain fetishes.

For me, the typical deal content length would be: for standard videos (BJ/HJ/riding) and JOI or PMV is between 15 - 30 minutes with 20 - 25 being ideal. For CH videos, I would say 30 - 60 minutes.

1 Like
  • 2D HJ and BJ videos, any view, both fast and slow

• Cock Hero, slow and mostly softcore

1 Like