Wingman - The Handy controller

I created Wingman - a Handy controller to use the Handy without any funscripts because we all know how difficult scripts are to find for the videos we actually love.

Why not just use the Random controller on Handyfeeling you ask? Because I found messing with the various sliders on the Random controller tiring. I created a simple and easy UI for Wingman to help with this and also spent a ton of time tuning the settings and introducing a small amount of variability to make the motion feel more organic and less predictable.

8 Likes

Possible support for Buttplug?

I’m interested in trying this when I can make it back home later this month. Would it be possible to enhance the functionality by having the ability to assign stroke range & speed to a hotkey to allow quick custom changes by using the number pad? See my post here for a more detailed explanation. I might be able to accomplish the same thing by recording macros but I can’t test that theory right now.

1 Like

While I love Buttplug.io, the API documentation is sorely lacking and I find it to be a lot more complex compared to the Handy’s SDK implementation. So maybe not just yet - but certainly something I will think about in the future.

That is a neat idea - but since this is running as a webpage, it won’t work like true keyboard shortcuts in native apps that can be triggered when other windows are active. This makes keyboard control a lot less useful imo.

Thanks for the info

I’d say it’s a great start and good direction.
Tbh I was hoping for more personalization options - why the pattern should change in 10s (as mentioned in FAQ) when you can have this value easily configurable and even better random within defined interval. Lucifie’s HandyControl had this 4 years ago already.

Ad keyboard control - it’s also very important for me - It would still work fine e.g. in multi-display setup: Full screen video player on display1, active browser with the Wingman on display2 - no need to look at it, just press the keys without losing focus on the video.

Also the app is missing any notifications. While super annoying when overused and obtrusive, simply knowing that something is happening is good. Now I click the pattern, nothing happens for quite a long time and then suddenly Handy starts to jerk like crazy.

I hope I don’t sound too negative, thanks for sharing it with us. Its just that I’d like to use the app, but it’s bit basic atm. If you make it open source, I can most likely contribute.