XTPlayer - Cross platform TCode sync (OSR, SR6) Stream your local media and sync funscripts to almost any device with a browser

Is there a setting I may be missing for video options? Videos that play smooth in MPV and VLC are almost in slow motion through XTPlayer. Is there something i can tweak for this player? Awesome work, btw. Just checked out a multi-axis script and was amazed!

Thanks! see DM.

1 Like

Hey Laggstorm, where can I find multi-axis scripts?

Hereā€™s my favorite so far: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cherry-crush-ball-sucker-pov/8810. The muti-axis tag is one way to find some. Join tempestvr discord is another. Would be nice to have an easier standard way to find them though.

Forgot to mention here. I posted a small update that fixes playback with certain videos.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/xtp-v0-22b-43623787

3 Likes

Hi @Khrull,

I have an OSR2.1 with T-wist and @IsaacNewtongueā€™s i-lube.

Really excited to try this out, but Iā€™m having some trouble.

One time (this may have been on the 0.2b version), I was able to play the Kimber Lee video with multi-axis scripts,
and the twist, pitch, and roll seemed to be working,
but there was also a high-pitched noise coming from the board (I think)
and it completely disabled the i-lube (I couldnā€™t manually pump it - pressing the button did nothing)
until I closed out of XTPlayer and disconnected and reconnected the OSR USB and Power.

(In JoyFunPlayer 2.0, standard scripts work, and I havenā€™t had any i-lube wierdness.)

Since then (definitely on 0.22b), what usually happens when I start to play a video is that
my i-lube pump starts continuously pumping (and again pressing the button does nothing)
and I have to pull the power really quick to get that to stop.
So, that kinda puts a hamper on testing it out.

Just wondering if anyone might have experienced anything similar
or if thereā€™s any setting I could change to try to stop the i-lube wierdness?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I want to make sure you have asked in the discord as well as there is a lot of support available there.

Did you construct the build yourself?

If so how is it wired up. Are you using the custom power bus?

Got it working in linux. How can I change the default folder itā€™s looking at?

Any chance this will work with other toys like The Handy at some point? (if it doesnā€™t already).

First time I have heard of some one using it with the I-Lube as I do not have one and do not know much about it.
There are game pad bindings for the i-lube but it shouldnā€™t be sending anything unless a pump.funscript exists with the video.

You mean the library? Should be able to hit File > Select library

I do not have plans to support other toys because I donā€™t own any of these. Iā€™d rather not buy any cause the OSR is superior in every way from what I hear.

Thanks, I need to look into the OSR2 a bit and see if I can put one together or something.

0.23b released https://www.patreon.com/posts/xtp-v0-23b-44387550

2 Likes

I didnā€™t build it myself, so Iā€™m still a little light on the nitty gritty of the internals.
Also, did a few quick searches on Discord, but didnā€™t see anything, and this is the first time using Discord, too, lol. Havenā€™t actually posted anything on there yet.
Will try to figure out a bit more about how mineā€™s set up.
I think it is using the custom power bus.

No .pump.funscript,
although I did assume those might be for the i-lube so I tried opening the regular funscript, deleting all points, and just saving the nearly blank file as a .pump.funscript to see if that would stop it from doing any pumping, and no difference.

Havenā€™t tried your 0.23b yet, but Iā€™m wondering if playing around with the TCode channel options might help with my i-lube issue?

Ya maybe try deleting the pump track. But it really shouldnā€™t have been sending to the pump channel at all in the old version.

Hi @Khrull! Excellent software and thanks for sharing it!

I donā€™t know why but Iā€™m having some issues when playing some videos (they run slow, like 20 fps or something). It only happens with this player (0.24b, but also tried older versions) and some videos. I tried enabling/disabling one by one all the different decorders with no luck. VLC and FunScriptPlayer play them well. Any way I could debug whatā€™s happening?

Know what codec the videos with the issue use?
Any chance you could send me one of them?

It wonā€™t play the H.265 videos that I have

That does sounds expected due to the version of ffmpeg Iā€™m using.
Iā€™d like to switch to mpv or update ffmpeg but thatā€™s a whole thing in its self.

This is amazingly cool, thank you for sharing! Heading to check out the patreon now!

1 Like