11 Lua Scripts for OpenFunscripter

Dunno how the rotation axis works and if that even feels realistic but its probably possible to increase the point density with the spline smoothing function to have more points to calculate the slope of the blue stroke curve. This will result in the red line which then needs to be simplified.

The faster the movement, the faster the twist.

This was made with Excel

1 Like

Oh

My

GOD…

I’m gonna waste, errr i mean, i’m gonna spend so much time messing with this.

This is exactly what i was hoping was somehow possible. Trying to do this manually would be a nightmare, So thanks so much for posting this, otherwise i’d probably never have known it was possible.

1 Like

Added a new script to the collection.

Select-PointsToSkip

This script will deselect a number of points in a selection giving you more control.

3 Likes

Added another script to the collection and renamed Invert to InvertPositions

InvertTimestamps

Inverts the selection in X direction.

1 Like

WaveEnd

This is an extension to the Wave script which lets you also set the end values. I have made it as a separate script so you don’t have to edit both points for normal waves.

Starting values and end values are different.
grafik

I have used it to increase the amplitude over time in my newest script.
Kiittenymph - Anal Sex Machine

MovePointsToTop

This lua script is based on EqualPositions script by @Lucifie. The script moves all top points to the defined position while maintaining the stroke lenghts. Best used with high values (50-100), using too low values might shorten strokes.

Before:

After:

MovePointsToBottom

This lua script is based on EqualPositions script by @Lucifie. The script moves all bottom points to the defined position while maintaining the stroke lenghts. Best used with low values (0-50), using too high values might shorten strokes.

Before:

After:

10 Likes

Thanks for the move to top/bottom scripts. They’re really useful!

I would like to humbly make a reques for all the LUA experts out there.

It would be really great to be able to highlight a set of points and have an LUA script change the height of all the top points so that all strokes match as closely to a user defined speed as possible. So we could easily set sections to 150 units/s, 300 units/s etc without changing the timing of points.

Is such a thing possible via LUA?

2 Likes

Another LUA that I believe would be very useful when doing Multi-Axis would be something that added a pre determined number of points between the top and bottom position (ideally 2) that would allow for easy adjustment of Pitch motions during blowjobs and girl on top scenes. For example, when a neck is bending back and forward during BJ’s or when hips are twerkin or grinding in cowgirl position. At the moment I currently use the Add Points LUA from a copied version of the Y-Axis then select middle positions only and then adjust accordingly. There’s a pretty standard shape that usually takes form during two staple moves during BJ/cowgirl scenes. The neck/hip ‘flick’. This isn’t replicated well with the standard stroke shape of a top and bottom point and usually requires an additional point next to both the top and bottom that delays the Pitch change in either direction.

1 Like

These look really cool but I cant seem to get them to work?

If I select two points and use lets say , sawtooth or wave should it add this inbetween those points? Or do I have to add all these points first?

I tried using add point which generates a long line of points, selecting them and then tried to apply wave but it only seemed to move those points along without adding a wave.

I hope that makes sense lol

You need to add all the points first. Just add dozen or two strokes and then use the scripts.

1 Like

@Husky

Hey I noticed there were new Lua scripts your mega folder, “move proportionally to …” I was curious how that was different that what was there before?

I made them in response for this comment under my tutorial: How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial - #24 by eroboy

The scripts basically let you move top/bottom points by percentage amount rather then the value.

1 Like

Oh cool. I can see that being useful.

Thanks for the explanation!!

This is super useful - is there any way to increase the amplitude? Basically like your MovePointsToTop/MovePointsToBottom but the opposite. Modify the stroke point by changing both. Take the center of the stroke, and increase the amplitude by a magnitude?

Oh, it looks like the move proportionally does this? I’ll give that a shot.

a lua Script to copy clipboard before the actual position

a lua script to alternate between the last two action values

Just a heads-up, I want to remove this “Special functions” API as it has been trumped by the “Extension” API long ago.
The next version of OFS won’t have this anymore.

I’m willing to port these scripts to the “Extension” API so that the functionality isn’t lost.
@Lucifie @Husky @Limitlessman @haens_daempf Let me know if you want this and I would try to merge these scripts all into one extension.
Hopefully that’s good compromise.

Would be cool to have it build into one extension. I also did these 2 lua scripts some time ago, because someone here asked for it. You might want to add them too if others agree.

Both scripts can increase/decrease top or bottom points in the selection by a percentage amount. You can use positive and negative values to achieve what you want.

1 Like

Sure, feel free to add the script to the Extension. I´ll look into the Extension API for writing future scripting helpers :wink:

I played around with the Extension API and created an extension which combines the moving of an action and seeking. This helps with more precise placements.