Donate to EroScripts

Hopefully you can pitch in a few bucks to help support our growing costs and keep the site up and running!

I am currently paying for website costs out of pocket. As more people visit this site, costs have continued to rise ($200+/month as of writing this).

Monthly donation - Patreon

This will also add you to a ‘patron’ group and give you a flair.

One time donation - Gumroad

Unfortunately, there’s no automatic integration with Gumroad, so no group or flair

Crypto donation

BTC - bc1qspjpwhtnu377xp2pt68xkyv2ylfa36wh0523mx
ETH - 0x772DE07eBA1C3D4621c252eBe44671060CF45CdC
XMR - 47HbrW3BLvRKWAp6rx27DwKUVQYRTFowMboquTgihhxAY5ReAnHSzt7S9NHijCRYFscbCBatv8AFkgRKyPahDZAF58Q8XYD

Note: There’s a bug where the donation page footer isn’t showing up consistently.

32 Likes

DONATED! Thank you!

5 Likes

Donated! Hope more people will do it.

6 Likes

Another patron here!
336f2cdead2db2b773561980c36bb50c71f3fe2b1ae7bca28ed15bf64601a59a

4 Likes

Donated!

4 Likes

I am now a fancy patron. You there, bring me my scripting cape.

6 Likes

Here you are:

9 Likes

Oh wow, I’m glad patreon works for you guys. I’ll see how this month goes for me and see if I can budget it in. I’m on here enough to support it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

i appreciate the support!

5 Likes

LETS GOOOO!

I’m in.

6 Likes

Donated!

Was swept up in the Crypto mining craze briefly last year around November-Decish. Did some Eth mining for all of a month or so before the price dropped like a rock. Wasn’t worth the noise etc of my fans running constantly so I quit

My bank wouldn’t link itself to anything crypto related, so I was having a heck of a time trying to cash out my $74 so left it to rot, lol.

So at least it’s going to a fun cause.

5 Likes

Thanks for adding a non-crypto option, donated!

2 Likes

Donated! Thanks for adding Gumroad.

1 Like

@hugecat, you could create a special badge / title for donators, so they could showcase (optionally) their support on eroscripts. Just an idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I’m in! Happy to chip in, this site is an awesome resource :smiley:

2 Likes

there’s a hook into patreon so we could set that up to work automatically later. Don’t think there’s anything for gumroad unfortunately

4 Likes

Patron’ed up. :+1: :+1:
Wonderful resource @hugecat so anything to help it continue is worth it.

3 Likes

$200 a month… got damn… my man/lady thats insane for a basic forum (not a jab). Never realized that . Major respect

2 Likes

lol discourse is definitely not the highest performance forum software, but at least it’s feature rich. That and thumbnails using up a ton of bandwidth.

1 Like

Donated.

2 Likes