11 Lua Scripts for OpenFunscripter

hey! another use for my lua other that reprogramming fivem and redm…

You can do that with my extension My Tool.
One of this tool is ADD ACTIONS :wink:

1 Like

@jamanon
I just tried and it only works some times.
The Extras extension is just trying to run these old scripts inside of an extension. FunscriptOld is something I’ve defined in the support.lua.
Needs some debugging :confused:

1 Like

All good, I think @Limitlessman 's extension fulfils the same requirements generally.
Thanks both for your hard work!

1 Like

Hi Everybody. Im late to the party here. But how on earth do you install these files with the latest OFS?

Ive somehow managed to get two of them in and working, but i cant seem to get any others in? I might be putting them in the wrong place?

I think i solved the problem. I had to create a new folder.
Another question though…what function does the main.lua file have? Are they specific to the other lua files or do i just need one in the folder for all the scripts?

Every time I download the mega folder I just get 1 Lua not sure where the others are?

5 Likes

yes like jassonYT also said not see the other ones. -

am may i ask some help about how could i somehow manage to lock the highest speed ? whenever i try to script and i draw to fast it surpass 500unit and i dont know if theres a simple way to lock or reduce in record mode for example .

oh and dont know if others want too but i would be really happy if someone would make a usage video of the tools cuz i literally cant even use them , pressing the buttons but i dont even understand most of them sadly

2 Likes

anybody have a mirror? the dl link only has one script

2 Likes

Hello, are these scripts compatible with any version of OFS or just till 2.0?

wondering the same thing, but seems like it…

edit
I got it to work - works on version 1.4.4 but not on 2.0, so gotta stick with 1.4.4.
Put the .lua files into the lua folder, no renaming or subfolders needed.
Just open Special Functions within OpenFunScripter 1.4.4 and you’ll see them there.

1 Like

I recently updated my scripts to the new OFS API.
They can be found in my public repo at: GitHub - CrookedDuck/OFS_Extensions

2 Likes

Check out my newly released OFS v3 extension enabling way more detailed statistics for the GUI!

Do these LUA scripts not work with OFS3 ? I added the Extras to the extensions, but it shows up as “Current Script: None” when I open the Extras folder in Extensions menu.

Does anyone know why OFS wont let me enable these scripts?

Why is only one Lua script in the mega folder? I need the ScaleTimestamps script

Edit: I found the scripts in the mega link in OP’s other post:

Can someone help me get these working, I have them in the folder:

But in my special function I only have range extender. Also no matter what I do I cant get the tick next to enabled?

Where can I download this? The Mega only has one script.

I moved a “main.lua” in this directory.
I can set “Enabled” now.
“Show Window” shows me an empty window with “Current script none”

What to do?

Did you figure this out? im having the same issue