50% off original price Europe. Selling The Handy + Handsfree Bundle + Quickshot & Boost blow. 2½ months old + warranty

Hi. I am selling these items. I am selling them at 50% off original price. They are all bought within 2½ months. I have the receipt on all of the items, so there is still warranty.

• The handy (Newest version - No sleeve) - 99 euros
  • Truegrip pro band - 8 euros
  • Handsfree bundle from The Handy - 40 euros
  • Quickshot riley reid - 13,3 euros 1/3 of original price
  • Fleshlight boost blow - 25 euros 1/3 of original price

I can offer split on shipping unless someone wants most of the items in that case I can pay the whole shipping.

hi, whats the lowest you can go for the handy + handsfree + truegrip + quickshot

The price for those items will be 160 euros total and I will pay the 30 euro shipping. You are free to make an offer.

What if I just wanted the quick shot?

Sorry, I don’t think it’s worth to ship the quickshot by itself. Shipping is 20 euros.

Can you reduce it to 140 euros?

Hi, yes we can agree to 140 euros for those items. Send me a PM and we will figure out the payment. I think Paypal is safest here since they offer buyer protection.

Still up for sale. Since I haven’t got a response from the interested buyers.

Hi amor94, I would like to go ahead and buy it off you please. It will be paypal and shipping to Milan, Italy, but I can pay immediately. Thank you for consideration

Thanks. Sold to berlinstyla. Topic can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.