A tribute to YourPersonalWaifu - Raw version - Feedback welcomed

Hello everybody!

I just finished my YourPersonalWaifu tribute PMV. If anybody is interested in testing it, I’d be happy to hear some feedback on it :slightly_smiling_face:

Always wanted to make a Waifu PMV / compilation and finally started working on it. Then I stopped working on it, because I rather wanted to script and now I have some time on my hand and thought I should finish it. I know some of you are fans of Waifu and maybe are interested in some kind of tribute / PMV / compilation from her.

This is a raw and mostly unedited version. I want to do some editing, but nothing too fancy and also not too much. I think it’s better to have it a bit cleaner. I am also not skilled enough for fancy editing ^^

For me it looks okay-ish, but you know how it is. Everything looks always fine, when you did something yourself and you are likely to oversee mistakes you made. Sound editing is not done yet. Music is probably a little to loud, sound from the clips too low. Will fix it.

There is no script yet. I will script it, once it’s done. Script will probably be mixed between beat and action. Maybe I do a full beat version as well, not sure.

Happy to hear, what you think about it.
Thank you for time :slightly_smiling_face:

Video Link

6 Likes

I really like it. Nice selection of scenes/cuts with a good build-up that fits the music very well. I like the timing of your cuts, not too fast but not too long for it to become “boring”. I like the way you did the segements with panels.
If you wanted to spice up the “single video” parts of your PMV (the parts without the multi-video panels) you could add a minor zoom/pan effect that slowly zooms in on the action to make it a bit more interesting/hypnotic.

Look forward to the script!

1 Like

Thank for the detailed feedback :slightly_smiling_face: Happy to hear you like it.

My intention was to make a good build up, until the last section, where are all cumshot clips. I put in some cumshots in between, as a little “teaser” and saved the best shots for the last part.

Only downside is, that it can be a bit “disorientating” for the script. You don’t really know what panel follows the action. But the split screens are adding a lot, so I think it doesn’t hurt too much.

That’s a good idea and what I will probably do. It’s not too much editing and shouldn’t be too distracting, while adding the mentioned hypnotic effect. Thanks for the suggestion!

Again, thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions. Really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I really like you clip and the timing. Only the scene beginning at 01:36 just felt a little long.
A zoom and pan effect would be nice as Bounce wrote before. Some blowjob scenes have a static appearance and the background than is a little distracting. For example the scenes with the product placement and the cat.
What’s the name of the song by the way? The tune is fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Agree. Thought the same, when I was watching it. Changed it.

That’s true. I think I could zoom in a little or use some blur for the background, so the action is more focused. Thanks for the idea.

Yeah, the soundtrack is pretty cool. I like this industrial / dark synth / cyberpunk type of music and I think it fits pretty good for PMVs.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5ihpjCIdc

Thank you again for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

This is outstanding! :100: It starts off really strong, the pacing is perfect, the song rocks, and the last ten seconds of the vid with cummy cock kisses is a thing of beauty! :heart_eyes:

If you’re concerned about this, a technique that works really well is to only use scenes in the panels where she’s sucking at the same pace. This way the script basically matches up with whatever panel the viewer might be looking at and ultimately feels like lots and lots of sucking.

Can’t wait to try the script for this!

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
I had to put these cock kisses in. They fit so good for the last part.

I was thinking about this too. But it’s pretty to hard to make it work. I watched several PMVs / compilation and the creator often manged it, so the movements are at the same pace. It’s really impressive, but hard to implement. Whenever I do a second Waifu PMV, I will try something like this.

1 Like

Did some editing.

• I put a zoom blur effect in for the single clip sections. Should help to set the focus on the action and make the background not too distracting.
  • Added some transitions, where they fit.
  • Added some slight effects, where the music fits. (Bass shake, zooming it and out)
  • Changed the scene at 01:36 and made one two clip section and one four clip section out of it.
  • Lowered volume of music, increased volume of the clips

I didn’t put any transition effect for the rapid fire cumshot section in, so it doesn’t distract too much.

Hope it turned out good :slightly_smiling_face:

Download the edited version here